iPhone 5 is the best smartphone ever: Stuff

Do you think the iPhone 5 is the best smartphone ever?

  • Yes

    Votes: 48 20.6%
  • No

    Votes: 185 79.4%

  • Total voters
    233
I'm interested to know what widgets you guys use? The only ones I use are the music controls and the larger time widget.
 
I'm interested to know what widgets you guys use? The only ones I use are the music controls and the larger time widget.
Gtasks
Calendar
Weather
My Data Manager
And the HTC time one ofc
mobile data toggle
auto rotate toggle

Think that's the lot, pretty neat stuff those widgets.
 
I'm interested to know what widgets you guys use? The only ones I use are the music controls and the larger time widget.

Interestingly I only use the calendar widget in my one home screen.

On my unlock screen I use the new HTC unlocker, as well as a few toggles, wifi, rotate etc and the lux brightness slider, all on my unlock screen using WidgetLocker of course.

Then I have a few toggles in my notification bar using Notification Toggle, things like flash/torch, wifi toggle, data, 2G/3G toggle, gps, wifi hot spot
 
Last edited:
I'm interested to know what widgets you guys use? The only ones I use are the music controls and the larger time widget.

Screen 1: Twitter & Facebook (APW)
Screen 2: Calender (APW)
Home: Time (Digital clock) + Power controls (Power widget)
Screen 4 calculator
Screen 5 Bookmarks (APW) + People (AWP)

AWP = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rdr.widgets.core
Power Widget = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.abraxas.powerwidget
Calculator = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pro.foralt.calculator.widget

Seen http://imgur.com/a/Cqny7#2
 
Last edited:
Screen 1: Twitter & Facebook (APW)
Screen 2: Calender (APW)
Home: Time (Digital clock) + Power controls (Power widget)
Screen 4 calculator
Screen 5 Bookmarks (APW) + People (AWP)

AWP = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rdr.widgets.core
Power Widget = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.abraxas.powerwidget
Calculator = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pro.foralt.calculator.widget

Seen http://imgur.com/a/Cqny7#2

Thanks for that list :)
 
Wow! That is resounding opposition:wtf:

P.S. I didn't vote. It's illogical to vote on a device you have not even laid eyes on.

Not necessarily - it depends on your interpretation of the 'best'. With it being an unqualified criterion, I would've voted 'no' regardless the topic of the poll. :p
 
See comment about less functionality.

Then again, its my money I can spend it how I like, hell if I want to pay R100 for a fart app I can, as I worked for it, not you :)
What do you mean less functionality ?

And you are absolutely right, it is your money, but then where did I try to convince you not to buy it, or otherwise tried to prevent you from blowing your money as you like ?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X