iPhone 5 rumours

K

kingrob

Clearly you don't know the price of the samsung or what its capable of
+1

The photo of the iPhone 5 suggests that they're still struggling with an older chip design, while Samsung is already on the next level.....and the reason there are not "air vents" on the Galaxy S3. ;)

R13...

Honorary Master
+1

The photo of the iPhone 5 suggests that they're still struggling with an older chip design, while Samsung is already on the next level.....and the reason there are not "air vents" on the Galaxy S3. ;)
That most certainly looks like a photoshopped iPhone 4/4s. They just elongated it.

goofball

Expert Member
What does the rumour mill say regarding release date?

Also, What was the price of the 4s when it released here in SA?

Last edited:

cozinsky

Expert Member
This new iPhone is arriving just in time for my contract renewal. I think stock availability will be poor here in SA....but I will wait for it, it will be worth the wait.
Count me in! I am also holding out on my upgrade. I have a Galaxy S3. It is a great phone but its time to go back to Apple.

entrepr

Expert Member
Samsung S3 is surely for people who want the benefit of Android and the open access approach to apps, rather than a price issue.

What put me off the S3 was reading a review that there's a delay on the camera from pressing the shutter to taking the picture. If that is true, it's a total show stopper. Apple don't allow such design quirks.

K

kingrob

That most certainly looks like a photoshopped iPhone 4/4s. They just elongated it.
I really hope so!

Apple needs to get back in the game with an absolute stunner of a phone, otherwise there might be trouble ahead.

The patent wars worry me a bit, suggests they have run out of ideas and trying to stall Samsung.

So hard to believe they are one of Samsung's biggest customers.