"Iran Has No Nuclear Weapons Program"

icyrus

Executive Member
Its funny how both left and right wing nutjobs accuse CNN and BBC of being biased. I guess they must be doing a decent job then.

Alan

Honorary Master

icyrus

Executive Member

Alan

Honorary Master
You first link doesn't load and I fail to see what the second link is supposed to tell me other than that a CNN staff member resigned over a ill conceived remark.
First one does for me.

Eh yeah some "staff member". Chief News Executive of CNN :eek:

During one of the discussions about the number of journalists killed in the Iraq War, Eason Jordan asserted that he knew of 12 journalists who had not only been killed by US troops in Iraq, but they had in fact been targeted. He repeated the assertion a few times, which seemed to win favor in parts of the audience (the anti-US crowd) and cause great strain on others.
http://www.forumblog.org/blog/2005/01/do_us_troops_ta.html

Far more than a mere "ill conceived remark".

Mr TB

Banned
I mentioned this in another thread on the same topic.
Iran was the target for years, no wonder they invaded Afghanistan first

Quote from a book written by John Barron, the book's name KGB.

"On the evening of September 7,1972, six men appeared at the home of Monahajudin Gahiz in Kabul, Afghanistan. Gahiz was the publisher and editor of a newspaper, a fervent Muslim, and one of the foremost anticommunist journalists of the Moslem world."

What do you know about the "Cold War"? Who really invaded Afghanistan first.?
Why is the nickname of Steve Waugh "afghanistan"?
What do you really know mumbo jumbo? What can you tell me about the killing machine known as the KGB?

I am waiting...

Closing quote in the chapter of communist terrorism:

"The influential Muslim World League convened in Mecca in November to decry the assassination and denounce Soviet complicity in it. The Afghanistan press declared that Kiktev was responsible for the murder and Lebanese newspapers stated it resulted from "foreign involvement""

READ THIS

It seems a TRC is required to establish the KGB involvement, they lost and the ruling party like in South Africa s/b excused from any responsibility...

Last edited: