"Iran Has No Nuclear Weapons Program"

Alan

Honorary Master
It should hardly come as a surprise that you haven't added a single productive thing to this thread. Even the quotes you posted came from other people's contributions. Another thing to chalk up to minionhood.
Neither have you eish :eek: At least I dont chalk it up my nose which could explain your logic :D

We know your idea of logic. Claiming somebody is satisfied when there are direct quotes to the contrary yet you still stand by your claim.:rolleyes:

Unfortunately for you they have, Iran has no active nuclear weapons program.
According to the U.S who you suddenly have all the time in the world for LOL

Still I wonder how Sarkosy is avoiding the posse :confused: Oh yes everything boils to down to Bush/Hitler for the lemmings

Last edited:

Xarog

Honorary Master
Neither have you eish :eek:
I know you think that. But then this is what we have come to expect, isn't it?

At least I dont chalk up my nose which could explain your logic :D
Err, I don't chalk up my nose. :confused:

We know your idea of logic. Claiming somebody is satisfied when there are direct quotes to the contrary yet you still stand by your claim.:rolleyes:
Only as a strategem to get you to stop running away from other threads, which you're still running away from, because of "lost posts". I suppose the dog ate your homework, too.

Still I wonder how Sarkosy is avoiding the posse :confused: Oh yes everything boils to down to Bush/Hitler for the lemmings
Still in the left/right delusion, I see. Maybe it's time you wake up to the fact that the "right wingedness" of those criticised actually has nothing to do with the criticism levied at them, even if certain viewpoints are rather common among the rightwing.

More minion behaviour.

Alan

Honorary Master
*sigh*

Seems Xarog wants to play a game :eek:

Some things it seems never changes. You lot will continue to jump into bed with desposts the world over. Who knows perhaps you'll have the honour of being the next Chamberlain or Carter :cool:

Xarog

Honorary Master
*sigh*

Seems Xarog wants to play a game :eek:

Some things it seems never changes. You lot will continue to jump into bed with desposts the world over. Who knows perhaps you'll have the honour of being the next Chamberlain or Carter :cool:
You lot = who, exactly?

Also, your self-proclaimed heroes are the ones who are really jumping into bed with despots... as long as they pull their weight in ensuring that western financial interests are served.

Pinochet, anyone?

McSack

Executive Member
:rolleyes:
Insert 'Iran / NK' [or any other necessary roleplayer titles]
where country = 'Pakistan'

1983--Declassified US government assessment concludes that `There is unambiguous evidence that Pakistan is actively pursuing a nuclear weapons development program " We believe the ultimate application of the enriched uranium produced at Kahuta, which is unsafeguarded, is clearly nuclear weapons." '

>> some diplomatic wrangling back and forth takes place

1984--President Zia states that Pakistan has acquired a `very modest' uranium enrichment capability for `nothing but peaceful purposes.'

>> more diplomatic wrangling ...accusations, denials and counter-accusations ensue

1986--Declassified memo to then-Secretary of State Henry Kissinger states, `Despite strong U.S. concern, Pakistan continues to pursue a nuclear explosive capability " If operated at its nominal capacity, the Kahuta uranium enrichment plant could produce enough weapons-grade material to build several nuclear devices per year. " '

>> insert as necessary

1987--Pakistan's leading nuclear scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan states in published interview that "what the CIA has been saying about our possessing the bomb is correct."

1989--Senator Glenn delivers two lengthy statements addressing Pakistan's violations of its uranium enrichment commitment to the United States and the lack of progress on nonproliferation issues from Prime Minister Bhutto's democratically elected government after a year in office; Glenn concluded, `There simply must be a cost to non-compliance--when a solemn nuclear pledge is violated, the solution surely does not lie in voiding the pledge.'

>> blah blah blah

28 May 1998: Pakistan detonates five nuclear devices. Pakistan claimed that the five nuclear tests measured up to 5.0 on the Richter scale, with a reported yield of up to 40 KT (equivalent TNT).

trek_mambo

Your point is...? Of course we should all remember that LoneGunman and Kilo39 both supported the ANC at one stage or another and now they don't :D (amazingly how the clock turns...). So if anyone was brain-washed, it'd be the liberals, not the those "naughty" neo-cons ;). Do you really want to be bitten in @ss again by believing these same people?

And Mercurial you are on record (in a previous thread) as saying you don't believe anything the US government says: so why are you believing this report then? :eek:
I just felt an obligation to highlight how severely asinine this post of DR was.

Okay, let me explain it to you in simple terms: Rational and logical thinking people tend to do something stupid... what they do it take the evidence at hand at the time and deduce by almost close to scientific means a conclusion based on the evidence at hand. In other words these rational forward thinking individuals, or as you call them these "liberals" tend to occasionally but not often change their opinion on a topic... because they have justification to do so based on the evidence available. It is a mathematical process whereby we get to the answer based on the numbers we start with, or a scientific process whereby we work logically to deduce a answer. Like scientists we go about our business.

You on the otherhand make disicions irrespective of the evidence, irrespective of the situation, irrespective of anything and everything you will come to the same answer every time because you simply don't know how to do Maths or Science. You are like a school child fiddling around with the numbers to get to the answer they think is right, instead of actually applying their mind.

Does that make sense or do I have to explain it again, and again, and again, and again?

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Okay, let me explain it to you in simple terms: Rational and logical thinking people tend to do something stupid... what they do it take the evidence at hand at the time and deduce by almost close to scientific means a conclusion based on the evidence at hand. In other words these rational forward thinking individuals, or as you call them these "liberals" tend to occasionally but not often change their opinion on a topic... because they have justification to do so based on the evidence available. It is a mathematical process whereby we get to the answer based on the numbers we start with, or a scientific process whereby we work logically to deduce a answer. Like scientists we go about our business.

You on the otherhand make disicions irrespective of the evidence, irrespective of the situation, irrespective of anything and everything you will come to the same answer every time because you simply don't know how to do Maths or Science. You are like a school child fiddling around with the numbers to get to the answer they think is right, instead of actually applying their mind.

Does that make sense or do I have to explain it again, and again, and again, and again?
I felt it was my obligation that this person believes, among other things, the New World Order, 9/11 being a govt. conspiracy etc. :D

1. Clearly, their "rational and scientific" thinking was neither rational nor scientific at all if they were proved wrong.

2. Liberals being "forward-thinking." :sick:. More sending us back to the stone-age with the introduction of politically-correct speech and criminals having "rights" that normal citizens should enjoy. Again, your Utopian world comes to bite you in the @ss.

3. Your logic is nearly always faulty because liberals never think that people will abuse their liberal policies.

4. I'm waiting for conclusive proof that Iran have (or are developing) nuclear weapons and I believe based on the evidence, that Iran will have nuclear weapons in the future.

trek_mambo

I felt it was my obligation that this person believes, among other things, the New World Order, 9/11 being a govt. conspiracy etc. :D

1. Clearly, their "rational and scientific" thinking was neither rational nor scientific at all if they were proved wrong.

2. Liberals being "forward-thinking." :sick:. More sending us back to the stone-age with the introduction of politically-correct speech and criminals having "rights" that normal citizens should enjoy. Again, your Utopian world comes to bite you in the @ss.

3. Your logic is nearly always faulty because liberals never think that people will abuse their liberal policies.

4. I'm waiting for conclusive proof that Iran have (or are developing) nuclear weapons and I believe based on the evidence, that Iran will have nuclear weapons in the future.
I would say first of all I do not base my assumptions on the fact that someone is either liberal, conservative, republican or a democrat... simply because it makes no damn sense to listen to an argument with bias because someone is aligned to a certain group. I'm not American, this is something Americans do, I am a person and I use my mind to think unlike you.

1. Give me a single example of you MyKKK lot proving anything wrong that us 'liberals' or posse has said. Or let's be more fair... prove anything that I have said in relation to the US to be false. Please, I beg you. Because once you use rational thinking to win an argument or "evidence" your little universe might explode.

2. Huh? You lot are pro-war and pro-sending-people-to-the-dark-ages, we are just trying to be rational. Yet again I did not say anything about Politically Correct speech... because one person said that and you put us into the same boat (liberal) that doesn't mean I think the same ****.

3. Nice. Yet again. I am not a 'liberal' a I am Human.

4. There is a lot of liberal about you too then. The only fault in your reasoning is this... Everyone country will at some point have a Nuclear program... be it for Energy reasons or blowing things up... more likely Energy... that does not mean you have to blow the whole damn world up. You're paranoid, that's it... imagine you had top be arrested before you committed a crime that you probably would not have committed! Your logic is the poorest I have seen. I say wait till there is evidence and then attack, if you think they pose a danger or how about using some diplomacy!?! Gone are the days of being reasonable with you lot... you want to kill the 'Future Terrorists'... might as well kill everyone in the gawd damn world. btw please define 'terrorist'.

Overall as I told Alanf85.... read up on things before you spew your minds on the Universal Stage called the Internet.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
]1. Give me a single example of you MyKKK lot proving anything wrong that us 'liberals' or posse has said. Or let's be more fair... prove anything that I have said in relation to the US to be false. Please, I beg you. Because once you use rational thinking to win an argument or "evidence" your little universe might explode.
If this is true. Based on new evidence. I am afraid that we might get drafted to war in the near future to go and fight in Iran.
:D

2. Huh? You lot are pro-war and pro-sending-people-to-the-dark-ages, we are just trying to be rational. Yet again I did not say anything about Politically Correct speech... because one person said that and you put us into the same boat (liberal) that doesn't mean I think the same ****.
Confused again :eek: . You "lot" argued some fantasy story about the massive toll of US soldiers yet you don't seem to realise that when you sign up for the Army/Navy/Airforce, you should accept your life will be considerable danger most of the time. Going to war is now stone-age? :D . Diplomacy for the most part does not work - World War 2?

4. There is a lot of liberal about you too then. The only fault in your reasoning is this... Everyone country will at some point have a Nuclear program... be it for Energy reasons or blowing things up... more likely Energy... that does not mean you have to blow the whole damn world up. You're paranoid, that's it... imagine you had top be arrested before you committed a crime that you probably would not have committed! Your logic is the poorest I have seen. I say wait till there is evidence and then attack, if you think they pose a danger or how about using some diplomacy!?! Gone are the days of being reasonable wlot... you want to kill the 'Future Terrorists'... might as well kill everyone in the gawd damn world. btw please define 'terrorist'.
Ah yes the Iranian president who "wants to wipe Israel off the map" is going to be acquiring nuclear tech for "peaceful" reasons. You really are deluded.

Terrorism is a term used to describe violence or other harmful acts committed (or threatened) against civilians by groups or persons for political or ideological goals (fear in latin). ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist

trek_mambo

:D

Confused again :eek: . You "lot" argued some fantasy story about the massive toll of US soldiers yet you don't seem to realise that when you sign up for the Army/Navy/Airforce, you should accept your life will be considerable danger most of the time. Going to war is now stone-age? :D . Diplomacy for the most part does not work - World War 2?

Ah yes the Iranian president who "wants to wipe Israel off the map" is going to be acquiring nuclear tech for "peaceful" reasons. You really are deluded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist

In the quotes you used I (note: Me not Liberals) criticized Zuma, nothing really to do with the US. :rolleyes:

Prove to me that Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map.

And I said dark-ages not Stone Age... different period in time. And yes War is very stone-age mentality aswell.

On Nuclear tech: Are you trying to say we should be bomb aswell for having Kouberg? I mean we also have gripes with someone somewhere.

trek_mambo

BTW show me one Terrorist and I'll show you One lie.
There are no terrorists... just Freedom Fighters struggling their asses off to fend off the evil American invasions of their mother lands.

Is that clear enough?

McSack

Executive Member
I

Prove to me that Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map.
Here's a quote from Al Jazeera... a supposedly "independant" source of news from the middle east:
"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad, referring to Iran's revolutionary leader Ayat Allah Khomeini.
words of the glowing ahemi

Wake up dude... don't let your rabid anti-americanism blind you to what is really happening in the world

trek_mambo

Here's a quote from Al Jazeera... a supposedly "independant" source of news from the middle east:

words of the glowing ahemi

Wake up dude... don't let your rabid anti-americanism blind you to what is really happening in the world
Aljazeera is and has been taken over by the US and UK for propaganda purposes a long time ago. I can remember a time where Aljazeera actually broadcasted real news... but now its amongst CNN and BBC on my DSTV bouquet .

McSack

Executive Member
those were his actual words cuz... that's not the only source. go do a bit of reading

Xarog

Honorary Master
A quote the copied verbatim from a bad english translation they got from an Iranian newspaper.

Here's a real link for you :
http://www.antiwar.com/orig/norouzi.php?articleid=11025

I could say the same for you. When searching for a nice link on the whole thing, lo and behold, the 10th link on the page was this :
http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?t=87770&page=3

So apparently the fact that the link has been posted before in a thread you participated in would show that you're being willfully ignorant.

Don't let your rabid pro-americanism blind you to what is really happening in the world. ;)