d0b33
Honorary Master
Yeah facts don't change unfortunately for you
Unfortunately for you they have, Iran has no active nuclear weapons program.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yeah facts don't change unfortunately for you
It should hardly come as a surprise that you haven't added a single productive thing to this thread. Even the quotes you posted came from other people's contributions. Another thing to chalk up to minionhood.
Unfortunately for you they have, Iran has no active nuclear weapons program.
I know you think that. But then this is what we have come to expect, isn't it?Neither have you eish![]()
Err, I don't chalk up my nose.At least I dont chalk up my nose which could explain your logic![]()
Only as a strategem to get you to stop running away from other threads, which you're still running away from, because of "lost posts". I suppose the dog ate your homework, too.We know your idea of logic. Claiming somebody is satisfied when there are direct quotes to the contrary yet you still stand by your claim.![]()
Still in the left/right delusion, I see. Maybe it's time you wake up to the fact that the "right wingedness" of those criticised actually has nothing to do with the criticism levied at them, even if certain viewpoints are rather common among the rightwing.Still I wonder how Sarkosy is avoiding the posseOh yes everything boils to down to Bush/Hitler for the lemmings
You lot = who, exactly?*sigh*
Seems Xarog wants to play a game
Some things it seems never changes. You lot will continue to jump into bed with desposts the world over. Who knows perhaps you'll have the honour of being the next Chamberlain or Carter![]()
1984--President Zia states that Pakistan has acquired a `very modest' uranium enrichment capability for `nothing but peaceful purposes.'
Your point is...? Of course we should all remember that LoneGunman and Kilo39 both supported the ANC at one stage or another and now they don't(amazingly how the clock turns...). So if anyone was brain-washed, it'd be the liberals, not the those "naughty" neo-cons
. Do you really want to be bitten in @ss again by believing these same people?
And Mercurial you are on record (in a previous thread) as saying you don't believe anything the US government says: so why are you believing this report then?![]()
Does that make sense or do I have to explain it again, and again, and again, and again?
Okay, let me explain it to you in simple terms: Rational and logical thinking people tend to do something stupid... what they do it take the evidence at hand at the time and deduce by almost close to scientific means a conclusion based on the evidence at hand. In other words these rational forward thinking individuals, or as you call them these "liberals" tend to occasionally but not often change their opinion on a topic... because they have justification to do so based on the evidence available. It is a mathematical process whereby we get to the answer based on the numbers we start with, or a scientific process whereby we work logically to deduce a answer. Like scientists we go about our business.
You on the otherhand make disicions irrespective of the evidence, irrespective of the situation, irrespective of anything and everything you will come to the same answer every time because you simply don't know how to do Maths or Science. You are like a school child fiddling around with the numbers to get to the answer they think is right, instead of actually applying their mind.
Does that make sense or do I have to explain it again, and again, and again, and again?
I felt it was my obligation that this person believes, among other things, the New World Order, 9/11 being a govt. conspiracy etc.
1. Clearly, their "rational and scientific" thinking was neither rational nor scientific at all if they were proved wrong.
2. Liberals being "forward-thinking.". More sending us back to the stone-age with the introduction of politically-correct speech and criminals having "rights" that normal citizens should enjoy. Again, your Utopian world comes to bite you in the @ss.
3. Your logic is nearly always faulty because liberals never think that people will abuse their liberal policies.
4. I'm waiting for conclusive proof that Iran have (or are developing) nuclear weapons and I believe based on the evidence, that Iran will have nuclear weapons in the future.
]1. Give me a single example of you MyKKK lot proving anything wrong that us 'liberals' or posse has said. Or let's be more fair... prove anything that I have said in relation to the US to be false. Please, I beg you. Because once you use rational thinking to win an argument or "evidence" your little universe might explode.
If this is true. Based on new evidence. I am afraid that we might get drafted to war in the near future to go and fight in Iran.
2. Huh? You lot are pro-war and pro-sending-people-to-the-dark-ages, we are just trying to be rational. Yet again I did not say anything about Politically Correct speech... because one person said that and you put us into the same boat (liberal) that doesn't mean I think the same ****.
4. There is a lot of liberal about you too then. The only fault in your reasoning is this... Everyone country will at some point have a Nuclear program... be it for Energy reasons or blowing things up... more likely Energy... that does not mean you have to blow the whole damn world up. You're paranoid, that's it... imagine you had top be arrested before you committed a crime that you probably would not have committed! Your logic is the poorest I have seen. I say wait till there is evidence and then attack, if you think they pose a danger or how about using some diplomacy!?! Gone are the days of being reasonable wlot... you want to kill the 'Future Terrorists'... might as well kill everyone in the gawd damn world. btw please define 'terrorist'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TerroristTerrorism is a term used to describe violence or other harmful acts committed (or threatened) against civilians by groups or persons for political or ideological goals (fear in latin). ...
Confused again. You "lot" argued some fantasy story about the massive toll of US soldiers yet you don't seem to realise that when you sign up for the Army/Navy/Airforce, you should accept your life will be considerable danger most of the time. Going to war is now stone-age?
. Diplomacy for the most part does not work - World War 2?
Ah yes the Iranian president who "wants to wipe Israel off the map" is going to be acquiring nuclear tech for "peaceful" reasons. You really are deluded.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist
I
Prove to me that Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map.
words of the glowing ahemi"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad, referring to Iran's revolutionary leader Ayat Allah Khomeini.
Here's a quote from Al Jazeera... a supposedly "independant" source of news from the middle east:
words of the glowing ahemi
Wake up dude... don't let your rabid anti-americanism blind you to what is really happening in the world
A quote the copied verbatim from a bad english translation they got from an Iranian newspaper.Here's a quote from Al Jazeera... a supposedly "independant" source of news from the middle east:
I could say the same for you. When searching for a nice link on the whole thing, lo and behold, the 10th link on the page was this :Wake up dude... don't let your rabid anti-americanism blind you to what is really happening in the world
those were his actual words cuz... that's not the only source. go do a bit of reading