South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
40kb/s on 4mbit *spits* yip using both servers.
what i do nowdays is queue up around 70gigs , then i hit international news server for 47hours straight at 440kb/s.
then wait another week and do it again,lol
I even posted how to do it but no1 lookd twice, so their loss not mine. Anyone want to donate to my harddrive fund, cause planning on hittin a 47hour tonight and need disk space!
bah humbug! i honestly given up on IS news server.....
i think all the 1Mb and 4Mb users are congesting the server with to many connections since they wanna get the full speed...
i havent been able to log into any of the addresses at ANY given time, they just keep timing out. one day i left it running for 6 hrs in the morning, and i didnt even download 1kb of data, whether its new or old. us 512 and lower are left in the gutter.
i just wish IS wud restrict the connections to a max of 10, like giganews, this way everyone gets a chance.
UNLESS i need to be more patient with the IS news server, in which case i rather do torrents and at least get the file in a reasonable time...
I did, just thought it better to keep quiet otherwise they will decide to stop the concurrent logins. Oh and thank's for the tip.
40kb/s on 4mbit *spits* yip using both servers.
what i do nowdays is queue up around 70gigs , then i hit international news server for 47hours straight at 440kb/s.
then wait another week and do it again,lol
If I have to download 30 gig in a month, most of that goes into archives to likely never see the light again...
Its not free and what we download is our own business.
What I'd like to know is - what on EARTH are you people downloading - and is there enough time to read / play / <insert unsavoury action here> / watch all of it?? If I have to download 30 gig in a month, most of that goes into archives to likely never see the light again...
Also please share this wonderful international free server with us![]()
I personally love my midget pr0nhard to find that kinda stuff,lol