IS News Server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I read on a torrent site from other downloaders that it sucked and they are all nuked releases that are just resized, cropped and asynch audio versions of the theather release. The screen shots don't even look DVDRip quality....
 
lol....with the Crackn it is a bit lame......

for me it was worth the download hehe for bragging rights watched it before it was out in SA even if it was not top quality
 
LoL, mustve been more interesting watching a mushroom grow in a dark room that first releases quality was so bad ;)
 
Last edited:
lol......actually wait im not sure which version it was....

Pirates.of.the.Caribbean.Dead.Mans.Chest.TELESYNC.XViD-PUKKA

dont think it was the first first version.......
 
You do know that by advertising exactly what you downloading you are risking getting the news server shut down for other users :rolleyes:
 
I think IS surely must know that they arent just storing terabytes on grannys latest recipes in alt.cooking.gran ;)
 
who said i got that from the news servers ;)

i may have got it from a friend who got it from a friend :D
 
Hi,

tell me something real quick. I went and connected to the is news server and subscribed to a group. Now it wants to download 17 000 000 headers or summin. ETA 360 hours, is there any way to search the newsgroup, do I really have to download all that?
 
if you want to download something download the NZB file. go to nzbsrus.com or nzbmatrix.com, register, download the nzb file of what you want, import it into the program, and it wil start downloading the files from the news server..............

i think for the search function you have to pay? or dont you?
 
Last edited:
If we take turns to post then it means that I'll get post #1000 :p

Yay my 600th post :D

PS. Quickly post something :p
 
Last edited:
O btw I'm working on a site where you can post nzb's u've downloaded :D Then we will know what has been cached etc.

This deserves post #1000!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X