South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Seems functional - needs a bit of a designers touch![]()
Bit like the guys at googleI no, i never passed 1 art test/practical at school...![]()
I would recommend a registration system straight off - if only to cut down on the junk posts.So have i got the right idea with what i have created?
Bit like the guys at google
I would recommend a registration system straight off - if only to cut down on the junk posts.
I was having fun there dabouncerhehe
Or even limiting uploading to registered users might have the desired effect.I have already got a very secure login/auth template i made so will just shove that in.
Or even limiting uploading to registered users might have the desired effect.
Have you set it to auto cull after a certain period? I wonder how long IS's caching extends.Yeah. All will come soon.
and thank you for it - it keeps ppl like me in businessYea, thats the thing with programmers, have the graphical creativity of a turd
Im one of them