South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Probably similar to the 'MasterSplitter' software I find myself needing every once in a while.No rar files. Only .001, .002 etc. I then tried to open and allowed the to check the net and it came up with that software. It worked on another movie today!
Are you suggesting I change the ext. to .rar ?
Edit: Thanks Zig. Associated .001 and so on, with winrar. Decoding now!
Was tempted to get that but saw it was just a renamed/reencoded pukka so decided to get m.vice instead.havent seen it,lookd kinda gayThe Departed, WOW!!!
Heard the movie was good so decided to wait for a better version.Yea was dvd quality, really awesome but out of sync audio at timesbut really worth a watch, awesome cast!
an open water 2, any one watched that? was it as boring as the first one?