IS News Server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! :o

For a moment there I thought you were actually looking at the cached files on the server nntp.is.co.za.
 
Last edited:
Okay, all complaining and wondering whats going on with the speed of stuff thats not cached, I'm also have the problem.

But what about stuff cached locally on the newsservers? I'm getting below 10kb/s.
 
"Secret Space - The Illuminati's Conquest" from nzbhost.........ppl who have downloaded it : is it worth downloading? its like 4gigs right?
 
Last edited:
What speeds are u guys getting for uncached content when u download it through the news server ? I get roughly 15-20kb/s. Cached content luckily stil flies though.... :)
 
IS might as well pull the plug on the news server.

I got barely 200Mb in the whole day on a supposedly cached download.
 
IS might as well pull the plug on the news server.

I got barely 200Mb in the whole day on a supposedly cached download.

It's been slow and fast for me.
Some parts of a release will download at max speed and other parts of the same release at about 9KB/sec.
It's as if the cache was partially cleared and this is for cached content not older than 2 or 3 days.
 
It's been slow and fast for me.
Some parts of a release will download at max speed and other parts of the same release at about 9KB/sec.
It's as if the cache was partially cleared and this is for cached content not older than 2 or 3 days.

Even stuff that has been uploaded on the same day for me, gives problems, some files at 50 others at 10
 
I just finished downloading 2 movies on GRABIT and when i got to my dl folder to unrar the files.....all the damn files are gone......nothing.....not a damn thing........anyone know why this would happen???
 
Check ur cache, either use yENC32 (download section on newshost) or refresh your grouplist in Grabit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X