IS News Server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, dynamic ip, welcome to Suid Afrika ;)

yo bro u know i can't understand all this technichal sh*t. post in simple english man :)

I am at work does this mean i have a dynamic IP at work and WTF does that mean ?
Will i be bale to connect from home (openweb account)?
 
yo bro u know i can't understand all this technichal sh*t. post in simple english man :)

I am at work does this mean i have a dynamic IP at work and WTF does that mean ?
Will i be bale to connect from home (openweb account)?
My guess is that the site was initially on a home webserver that has since been allocated a new ip thanks to telkom.
 
"Upload Section
It works so no testing needed."

Hmmm ... it works but there's no way to upload? ;)
Yeah yeah I know it's under construction but I found that message rather amuzing.
 
what you think is arb crap to me is a gold bar?

are you doiong to decide whats arb and whats not ?

remember not everyone is just like you :)
 
yay looks like things are moving quickly.......:) well done....and thanks to dabouncer
 
upload nekkid pix of your girlfriend and if she is hot, you get access, otherwise find a new gf ;)
 
Lol agreed, that's why I think the nzb's should be categorized.

Information for the hosting account sent :D

Is there a .za.net domain that you guys would prefer using? eg. anything.za.net
Make some suggestion if you want, we have to give the site a name :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X