South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I'm pulling one of them down and the speed isnt really that much better than usual.3new eps are cached, check the site![]()
Torrents - You cant fault them for speed and the ability to fully utilise a line.Thank God I'm not using the news server. Torrents ftw! Getting full speed lately all the time the whole day. I'm so sick of this thread.![]()
I had to laugh when I saw this in the Digg comments on a unrelated story:
http://www.digg.com/tech_news/Craig...e_Taught_Newbies_How_to_Properly_Use_InternetSo everybody . . .whats the internationally understood first rule of usenet??![]()
ok with me.Ok so everybody who participated in this thread knows about the cache site by now, how about we take all usenet discussions there? I've been saying it for a while now, these news server threads (especially on this forum) are one of the reasons for deterioration in speed.
You guys agree/disagree?
Ok so everybody who participated in this thread knows about the cache site by now, how about we take all usenet discussions there? I've been saying it for a while now, these news server threads (especially on this forum) are one of the reasons for deterioration in speed.
You guys agree/disagree?