WAslayer

Expert Member
I regularly see their adverts around the cape flats area painted on walls and things.. have seen it for a few years.. I stand corrected, but for some reason I feel like I have seen a brick and mortar store as well..

I regularly see their adverts around the cape flats area painted on walls and things.. have seen it for a few years.. I stand corrected, but for some reason I feel like I have seen a brick and mortar store as well..
I think I've seen them around as well. And the product reviews on the site seem real, I think.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Always check the terms of service. This will give you a hint as to how legit they are and if they are just drop shippers. This site seems legit, just take note of "SALES ITEM: Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded."

Maghiyose

Domain has expired and has been deleted... Hmm.. very legit /s
What's your plan??
This is a big company and has been operating for more than 10 years. According to their main website they have more than 40 branches accross SA.

I did a research before -- then placed my first order. The phone took 3 days. IMG_20180917_101702.jpeg