Is this a hate crime?

BBSA

Honorary Master
WTF, unbelievable that "men" like this exists. I wonder if the POS would've pushed another man like that, probably not as the coward knows he would've lost every single tooth in his mouth.
Hopefully one day he'll do it to a woman who is competent in a martial art.

lumeer

Expert Member
I doubt you would've said the same thing had the races been reversed.
Why don't you just admit it: You hate me? You're always responding to my posts with comments like "of course, you would say that". What have I done to make you think that I'm a racist?

Craig

Honorary Master
Why don't you just admit it: You hate me? You're always responding to my posts with comments like "of course, you would say that". What have I done to make you think that I'm a racist?
I barely know you, I respond to posts because of its content, not the poster. Excluding the moron that posts the IQ map, there I (mostly) reply sarcastically as I don't like him.

And that response was meant (not posted that way I can see now) in a very general way. People here have very one sided opinions.

rambo919

Executive Member
OOOH the map was mentioned..... BRING OUT THE MAP BRING OUT THE MAP BRING OUT THE MAP BRING OUT THE MAP

Just to irritate @Craig that was asking for it if nothing else

Craig

Honorary Master
OOOH the map was mentioned..... BRING OUT THE MAP BRING OUT THE MAP BRING OUT THE MAP BRING OUT THE MAP

It doesn't actually irritate me so why not, post it. :ROFL:

Sollie

Executive Member

Actually, let's change gears.

Different angle. I was actually thinking about that darn map when listening to this. Some interesting stuff in there.

lumeer

Expert Member
I barely know you, I respond to posts because of its content, not the poster. Excluding the moron that posts the IQ map, there I (mostly) reply sarcastically as I don't like him.

And that response was meant (not posted that way I can see now) in a very general way. People here have very one sided opinions.
Still, I think that secretely, you hate me. :crying: