Is this a hate crime?

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I look at this and see an arsehole in action. Am I just naive or are white people becoming the nations "cockroaches"?

My first thought is arsehole, but then I think if the pusher was a white man and the lady was black, holy schit there'd be a sure fire schit storm erupting.

acidrain

Expert Member
At best I would call it assault. Can't really define it anything else without the motive.

Really would've liked to see a guy jump in and moer him flat on the ground.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I look at this and see an arsehole in action. Am I just naive or are white people becoming the nations "cockroaches"?

My first thought is arsehole, but then I think if the pusher was a white man and the lady was black, holy schit there'd be a sure fire schit storm erupting.
This does happen in small towns to be honest. I've seen it in eMalahleni, but another white man "dealt" with the matter on the spot. The man pushed an older woman. The perp swiftly left the scene after receiving instant justice.

tRoN

Executive Member
Before we jump to conclusions do we know what transpired prior to the incident.
The lady that was pushed seems very calm about it as if she expected it

Spizz

Goat Botherer
That a bottle store? It's a 'drunk' crime.
It's a serious question. I watched this on twitter right after reading that Ernst Roets is being taken to court by the NMF for tweeting the old flag, but yet the same people refused to condemn Zindzi Mandela for calling 4 million people rapists because they have white skin?

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
Well whatever else... He's a cowardly PoS. Pushing women like that. That child could also have been seriously injured.
Women in this country has to deal with real evil if all the news about women being abducted, raped and murdered is anything to go by.

I bet you this oke's a rapist too. It's only a few steps down from what was recorded on that camera for all to see now.

genetic

Honorary Master
I haven't seen anyone call racism because nobody knows the full story. Racism or not though, this won't be called a hate crime.
A petty dispute most likely... but "hate", "racism" and "victim" create more clicks than the truth.