Is this a hate crime?

RedViking

Nord of the South
It's a serious question. I watched this on twitter right after reading that Ernst Roets is being taken to court by the NMF for tweeting the old flag, but yet the same people refused to condemn Zindzi Mandela for calling 4 million people rapists because they have white skin?
Dont know. Looks drunk to me.

Jabulani22

Thats an anti-white , straight and anti feminist crime , damn racist misogynists .
If races were reversed , the sahrc or whoever would be charging and making examples of to remain relevant.

Sollie

Expert Member
Amazing. Even now people are making excuses for "Mr Rambo" looking like he had abscesses under his armpits. Don't be that guy. Not acceptable. Full stop. That's a POS.

access

Executive Member
he half walked around what looks like black chick that stopped in the beginning of the vid.

why didnt he push her.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
It may not be a hate crime but that guy is a prick. He could have asked nicely instead of...

namzsteve

Expert Member
Respect, that's all it takes, ask nicely, 'hey sorry could I pass by please' but not in the new rainbow nation!!!! This is disgusting!!!

Bewlen

Not surprised. I got called a ******* colonialist white pig and to **** off back to Europe walking past a couple of young black guys (whom I had never interacted with before) on my way to the shop, quite a while ago. The hate is real. They were spoiling for a violent interaction.

Grant

Honorary Master
lots of disingenuity and a side of double standards on display here.

lets mix things up for a minute

brakpan - 2 black woman and a child
a safari suit clad bonehead comes marching along and shoves one of the woman to the side.

juli-arse malenema would be screaming "rayseest" from the rooftops.
the incident would be on tv.
the shril voices would be screetching.

what actually went down - who knows
same applies as to whether there is any racist motivation at play.

i see a kunt, what flavour he may be is anyone's guess

thechamp

Honorary Master
Respect, that's all it takes, ask nicely, 'hey sorry could I pass by please' but not in the new rainbow nation!!!! This is disgusting!!!
Only now in the new rainbow nation, why do people like saying things like this? Are we now pretending like being rude is a new phenomenon brought about by democracy?

Reactions: STS

Quicks

This guy was plain and simple racist, you can see a mile away his attitude and was planning to do it because she was in his way. But hey because he is black he can not be racist he must be drunk or something?

I moved jobs recently, and the last couple of weeks I have seen the racist in black people from driving a new route to working in central black area and dealing with the people in general. I have not been threaten with my life in the last 10 years as I have been threaten in the past 1 Month.