Is this a hate crime?

STS

Mafia Detective
I'd be inclined to agree and to say he's pushed her because he's had a few and she's a woman. I just can't escape the alternative scenario and resulting schit show if the skin colours were reversed. And it annoys me that this how things have become.
Yet you are making it a racism thing yourself, the exact same problem you are accusing people of?

Then the people you accuse of doing this, use your example so the very thing repeats itself?

IssiAmd

Would be nice to get some context but either way it's just terrible form

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I look at this and see an arsehole in action. Am I just naive or are white people becoming the nations "cockroaches"?

My first thought is arsehole, but then I think if the pusher was a white man and the lady was black, holy schit there'd be a sure fire schit storm erupting.
No you are not naive. Politicians in SA have been slowly cultivating a climate where it is okay to be prejudice towards whites. It's going to get worse.

Get ready to sew stars on to your clothes, you are no longer welcome here.

Last edited:

TysonRoux

Executive Member
No you are not naive. Politicians in SA have been slowly cultivating a climate where it is okay to be prejudice towards whites. It's going to get worse.

Get ready to sew stars on to your clothes, you are no longer welcome here.
When I started reading the thread that was my thoughts, ........ a product of the prominent black racists that spew the worst racial hatred with impunity.

access

Honorary Master
When I started reading the thread that was my thoughts, ........ a product of the prominent black racists that spew the worst racial hatred with impunity.
where could it possible lead to, its not like some other atrocity in history started in similar fascion

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
This does happen in small towns to be honest. I've seen it in eMalahleni, but another white man "dealt" with the matter on the spot. The man pushed an older woman. The perp swiftly left the scene after receiving instant justice.
Sure you have....

wombling

The woman was assaulted. Regardless of his motives, he should face the consequences. Since its SA, he will probably get away with it

krycor

Honorary Master
Sadly a lot of innocent people gonna get hurt as some are very adamant on forcing a civil war and inciting people.

A village idiot can get the village killed.

lumeer

Expert Member
There was almost certainly a race element at play here, so yes, it is a hate crime. He didn't just push her because she was blocking his way; he was irritated that somebody was blocking his way, and the fact that she was white, was the cherry on top. Beyond that however, I wouldn't read too much into it. He didn't go out with the intentionof assaulting white people, he lost his cool in that one moment. He should be prosecuted for assault.

flippakitten

Expert Member
Can't really say if this is a racist incident from the video but one things for sure, if the races were reversed we would already have the women's side of the story.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Can't really say if this is a racist incident from the video but one things for sure, if the races were reversed we would already have the women's side of the story.
Luckily whites push over blacks inside shops all the time, according to some posters here, so that cancels out this incident.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Luckily whites push over blacks inside shops all the time, according to some posters here, so that cancels out this incident.
Lol. You're such a 'queen. Things happen and people take charge. Someone did and the situation was diffused. Whether you believe it is immaterial. The world is full of sickos (something you appear to deny)

/Notholdingagrudge :ROFL:

Edit: correction. The perp was one man. One. Not many.

flippakitten

Expert Member
I'm sure the coward has hurt many black women as well, he is a violent pig that is obviously a menace to society.

edit: whether or not he's dealt with like menace is another story. For now though he's been arrested.

Sl8er

Executive Member
In light of what the majority of the country would be screaming at the top of their lungs if races were reversed, regardless of context or anything else, I'm going with:

Temujin

Honorary Master
Lol. You're such a 'queen. Things happen and people take charge. Someone did and the situation was diffused. Whether you believe it is immaterial. The world is full of sickos (something you appear to deny)

/Notholdingagrudge :ROFL:

Edit: correction. The perp was one man. One. Not many.
:mad:Please stop using this offensive and gender assuming language... they are a 'justice-involved person'

I **** with you not