Is this the iPhone 6 killer?

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Depends entirely on its its usability. When it comes to phones, raw specs are irrelevant.

Sodan

Expert Member
The article didn't answer its opening question: it merely presented stats on the iPhone vs Xiaomi. There is no discussion on the table, and no conclusion to this "article".

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
true,iphones are just overpriced

what we need is a note 4 killer :twisted: for cheap
Nonsense, once I've sold my slightly higher priced iPhone after a year, and you've sold your slightly lower priced Note 4 after a year, I come out spending far less than you. My iPhone depreciates by about 25 - 30%, your Note 4 by at least 50%.

Lol.

Is it compatible with iTunes?

Can we copy and paste from the other thread?
I had a WTF moment. I was like "didn't i already read this" and then look at the dates of the thread. then dates of my pc. then the dates of the thread again. :wtf:

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
I had a WTF moment. I was like "didn't i already read this" and then look at the dates of the thread. then dates of my pc. then the dates of the thread again. :wtf:
I think Kevin is trolling us. He did this for his own entertainment

konfab

Honorary Master
Nonsense, once I've sold my slightly higher priced iPhone after a year, and you've sold your slightly lower priced Note 4 after a year, I come out spending far less than you. My iPhone depreciates by about 25 - 30%, your Note 4 by at least 50%.
Who the hell buys a phone, then only uses it for a year?
#AppleUsers