iStore Purchase

cdvy

Is anyone looking to make an iStore purchase soon? I have a R3000 gift card from a trade-in that I’m not going to use, and if anyone wants to straight swop for cash.

maq_

Is anyone looking to make an iStore purchase soon? I have a R3000 gift card from a trade-in that I’m not going to use, and if anyone wants to straight swop for cash.
What benefit is it to the buyer for them instead of using cash? Are they getting a discount?

cr@zydude

Executive Member

Post it in the classifieds.

cdvy

What benefit is it to the buyer for them instead of using cash? Are they getting a discount?
Nothing at all merely a favour. I have the voucher I’m not planning on using their, so looking to get the cash value from someone who is making a purchase for something to that value or higher.

Heck I’ll stand in the queue for you..

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Nothing at all merely a favour. I have the voucher I’m not planning on using their, so looking to get the cash value from someone who is making a purchase for something to that value or higher.

Juwt knock the price down a bit and advertise it for sale.

maq_

I've seen people who advertise apple vouchers with a 10 or 20 percent discount on face value and they still struggle to sell them. But anyways good luck with your sale.

cr@zydude

Executive Member

If you post in the classifieds people aren't allowed to complain about the price.