iStore warranty regarding factory errors

vzvdm

I’ve had my iphone 12 pm for little over 2 months which is, I think safe to say, still within Apple’s official warranty. I’ve recently realised that there’s a slight gap between the screen and the stainless steel frame thick enough to fit a slip of paper, which isn’t there on my brother’s iphone 12 pro. I looked it up and turns out some overseas have also had this problem and took it to an Apple store, where they recognised it as a faulty product and had it replaced.
What I’m wondering is if iStore(where I bought my phone), being a recognised reseller would relace my phone and if there’s any chance, how should I go about doing so? If it helps it was bought online.

TL;DR: bought iphone online, gap between screen and frame, will iStore replace it?

twaatie

You either do it via phone or walk in I store and ask if it’s covered by warranty

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
Would be much easier and faster to just call them or walk in. They will be able to give you a definitive answer long before anyone here can.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Walk in and request a swop out.

If they are full of **** contact Apple directly and they will get it sorted.

Azimuth

Expert Member
I had this exact problem when the iPhone 6 launched. Vodacom rejected the fault but iStore confirmed it. You shouldn’t have an issue with iStore.

vzvdm

I had this exact problem when the iPhone 6 launched. Vodacom rejected the fault but iStore confirmed it. You shouldn’t have an issue with iStore.
Thank you, I don’t live near an iStore so I want to be sure I don’t go for nothing