iTunes gift cards without the middle man

Tjoker

Expert Member
its asking for Telephone number, can I use any Texan home number?

Tjoker

Expert Member
Never mind, used a random Texas contact home number! Worked like a charm! Thanks very much!

(817) 571-5700

Sommer used my Cheque card as a credit card.....

$15 Gift Voucher bought for $15 = R127

ijacobs3

Expert Member
umm, random question...

why use gift cards, why not just your credit card?

yes, south africa has got nothing much in the app store, BUT, change your region to kenya, they have more stuff, no address validation.. ( a guy at the fourways istore recommended trying it) which i have done, and it works just fine :)

Last edited:

JStrike

Honorary Master
I bought my first us voucher from best buy two weeks back without hassle. Just remember that they will only sent out the voucher code in (US) business hours, so if you buy at 8:00 you will wait until about 16:30-17:00 for your code.

When registering fill all your details as usual except use the following as your address:

To complete your online purchase:
During checkout, in place of your non-US billing address, use this exact billing address:

10780 Kempwood Dr.
Houston, TX 77043

You can use your South African Credit card for payment and they will email the code to your designated E-mail address.

Remember to buy the Digital Delivery Itunes Voucher

Wow, did not know about that! That will save me a dollar or two every time I buy new vouchers

JStrike

Honorary Master
umm, random question...

why use gift cards, why not just your credit card?

yes, south africa has got nothing much in the app store, BUT, change your region to kenya, they have more stuff, no address validation.. ( a guy at the fourways istore recommended trying it) which i have done, and it works just fine :)

The Kenyan iTunes Store doesn't have as much as the US iTunes Store, and lacks almost all the music, movies and tv shows

Yuu

Executive Member
Great tips, thanks but i hope in future Apple consider Paypal as that is much easier for paying (especially with not having a CC) :( :p

JStrike

Honorary Master
Great tips, thanks but i hope in future Apple consider Paypal as that is much easier for paying (especially with not having a CC) :( :p

The iTunes Store certainly accepts PayPal.
Obviously you need a USA PayPal account linked to a USA Credit Card/ Bank Account for the USA iTunes Store though

Gambit

Expert Member

You can already use paypal accounts to pay on itunes but it only accepts US paypal accounts for purchases on the US store.

SlowInternet

Executive Member
I buy from Wildtwig. Its a dollar or 2 more than the face value but I get the code immediately. :)

dlevine

Just registered and ordered. Will wait till they open and see if email arrives :)

[)roi(]

Executive Member
Btw you can use any valid US address (watch out as not all states are tax free on online purchases); i used a similar one to my iTunes account.

/EDIT: ordered 2 x $100 vouchers @ 16:31; arrived @ 16:52
This makes some of my xmas shopping easy.

Last edited:

D3x!

Banned
[)roi(];7392535 said:
Btw you can use any valid US address (watch out as not all states are tax free on online purchases); i used a similar one to my iTunes account.

]

$200 worth of vouchers :eek:

Mars

Honorary Master
[)roi(];7392535 said:

]

$200 worth of vouchers :eek:

Hell yea! lol I wish I was on your krismis list :p