iTunes gift cards without the middle man

robhob

G'day!

Over the weekend I discovered that you can get iTunes gift cards from BestBuy.com with digital delivery (i.e. they email you the voucher code) even if you don't live in the US. Just search for "iTunes digital delivery" on their site. You're paying the face value of the voucher.

Best Buy are something like Game/HiFi Corp. I've bought from them a number of times without issue. The voucher I bought on Sunday took 30 minutes to come through. They also give you the option to not have them store your credit card details.

Sorry to all the middle men who've been reselling gift cards.

Last edited:

D3x!

Banned
Lol why would you want them to store your cc details?

I will stick with evopoints thanks :p

robhob

Lol why would you want them to store your cc details?

I will stick with evopoints thanks :p
They give you the option to NOT save your CC. You don't work for Evopoints do you? Why would you want to pay more than the face value of the voucher? Are you happy to pay them 20% commission or whatever their average markup is?

robhob

They also do discounts... Over the weekend the $50 card was going for $40!

D3x!

Banned
They give you the option to NOT save your CC. You don't work for Evopoints do you? Why would you want to pay more than the face value of the voucher? Are you happy to pay them 20% commission or whatever their average markup is?

no what worries me is why is the merchant processing the card? surely they should use a third party service?

no i do not work for evopoints :|

question though, why does your link up top take you to : www.dpbolvw.net/click-1-10597222 instead of bestbuy.com? someone an affiliate? so sorry who works for who now :whistling:

onlyoneken

question though, why does your link up top take you to : www.dpbolvw.net/click-1-10597222 instead of bestbuy.com? someone an affiliate? so sorry who works for who now

Well spotted!

robhob

Ok, this is getting tired... Did you know you can buy iTunes gift cards at their face value from Best Buy? If you didn't, you do now.

For those of you opposed to affiliate marketing, sorry. Just go to www.bestbuy.com and search for "iTunes digital delivery"

Lots of love

Me

ebendl

Expert Member
I've bought from BestBuy before - they're a pretty reputable retailer in the US. Agreed that it would be nice to use PayPal or something, but someone like for example Amazon is the same - you store your credit card details there.

clasqm

Useful info, thanks and I don't mind the affliate link. Maybe it's time to set up that fake US account after all. Bookmarked.

fxit_man

Executive Member
Awesome! Thanks for the info :) Makes sense. Why go through a middle man?

fxit_man

Executive Member
Hmm how do you pay for this? When checking out as guest it only allows you to select USA as your country?? Do you just use this info:

To complete your online purchase:

During checkout, in place of your non-US billing address, use this exact billing address:

10780 Kempwood Dr.
Houston, TX 77043

Mars

Honorary Master
you mean pay $15 for a $15 card? You won't find any anymore.

The only way to do this is if you have a family member in the US that can buy them for you.

Jakes147

Expert Member
what was that site listed recently, bestbuy

I bought my first us voucher from best buy two weeks back without hassle. Just remember that they will only sent out the voucher code in (US) business hours, so if you buy at 8:00 you will wait until about 16:30-17:00 for your code.

When registering fill all your details as usual except use the following as your address:

To complete your online purchase:
During checkout, in place of your non-US billing address, use this exact billing address:

10780 Kempwood Dr.
Houston, TX 77043

You can use your South African Credit card for payment and they will email the code to your designated E-mail address.

Remember to buy the Digital Delivery Itunes Voucher

Last edited: