KENYA!. Another African Failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a depressing thread to wade through.

@NoADSLyet, the phrasing of your question in the first post looks like cage-rattling rhetoric to me, so I'm going to ignore that last bit :).

I don't see the connection between actual election violence and the situation in S.A., and you haven't widened that statement with specifics in an attempt to make a connection. IMO you scored an own-goal right there :).

I am glad I rattled your cage :D I surely did rattle BlueWhatever

was not intended tho. His perception and how he feels about himself.

The connection with Kenya is clear, but as usual you will have those that deny it and those that is just plain to stupid to see.

The ruler that got questionably voted out will do anything to cling to power. Typical African style. Mbeki wants to do the same. JZ will definitely in future and the ANC youth would keep him in for life, as we can see.

The violence have not happened yet but it will not take much in South Africa to start such and event as we have seen in the past with strikes. Lock up Zuma and we will see what is going to happen. Mark these words carefully as I will raise it again in future.
 
When the two are connected, the connection will be clear.

Personally, I'm not denying it and I'm not stupid either.

I never called you or anyone in particular stupid, I am speaking in general about the attitude as can be seen in this thread. I am flamed cos' I see a connection or rather I fear the similarities. Therefore the start of the thread and the question.
 
Well apparently we have nothing to fear. 2500 politicians who had to pick a side voted JZ as ANC pres. 25 million plus ignorant voters will vote him in as SA pres by voting ANC.

We must put our watches and cameras in safety deposit boxes, we should be excited about the prospect of being caught in a hail of bullets during a robbery. Mbeki wont go down without a fight. Farmers deserve to die because they feed us all. Hijackings are merely the poor trying to survive. White people should move to Australasia to free up housing as the people are getting impatient with not having their RDP houses yet.

Everything is fine and dandy and under control in SA.
 
Amazing so we now put the fate of about 70 million (with all the illegals) in the hands of about 2500 people that carry on like a bunch of drunk monkeys all the time at the conference? Wow we really have come far with this new democracy.
Skeptik you think Mbeki is a racist? I agre but just remember JZ is not far behind.
And you say anything would be better? Hmm they said the same thing before Mad Dog Mugabe and look at that place now.
 
African mentality

Since its pretty scary how africans can only look back.I have one questions for them.Since its all the white mans fault what happened in Africa,and according to them it is not africas fault that these things happen in their continent where they have added so much value to the worlds economy by having the best infastrucure and skills.How could the strong might of africa come let the minority white man come "so called ' opress them and mess with their plans for world domination.Surely they should have resisted from the begining better with all their might and superior developments.Cause then surely they only have themselves to blame for loosing a war
 
Amazing so we now put the fate of about 70 million (with all the illegals) in the hands of about 2500 people that carry on like a bunch of drunk monkeys all the time at the conference? Wow we really have come far with this new democracy.
Skeptik you think Mbeki is a racist? I agre but just remember JZ is not far behind.
And you say anything would be better? Hmm they said the same thing before Mad Dog Mugabe and look at that place now.

I have said this once and will say it again, if you feel left out of the decision making processes that WILL affect you, then get involved, join the ANC, who knows maybe you can campaign successfuly to have your canidate elected.

And here is a little clarification, ANC members vote for THEIR leader and then we go to general election where the whole country votes. Now last time I checked the ANC does not have a membership that makes up 67% of the population of this country. So the majority of the country has historically believed the ANC leadership will govern for the next 5 years, until the next elections. That is the way things work, unless changes happened that you know of?

The problem with our democracy is that their is no viable alternative. Hence the monopoly on votes. That is something to blame on opposition parties and their failure to mount an effective challange to the ANC.

Maybe I should start my own party, can I count on your vote? :D
 
Spoken like a huge f@rt, Wonder who heard? Look at Africa man are you blind? That exactly why I proclaim the downfall of South Africa like in Zimbabwe due to Attitudes like yours! I proclaimed many things in the past and as yet are still waiting to be proved wrong. We will see. Enjoy!


I guess you proclaimed that the economy will be down, whites would be thrown to the sea, reserve bank would be looted and some more sh$%*t. While you proclaim, some of us will be keeping a positive attitude and make right decisions than sitting on the bunk and criticising.
 
I guess you proclaimed that the economy will be down, whites would be thrown to the sea, reserve bank would be looted and some more sh$%*t. While you proclaim, some of us will be keeping a positive attitude and make right decisions than sitting on the bunk and criticising.

Enjoy you ZAR while you can as ZIM and Kenyans are running down here, where will you run too, Lesotho or Namibia. I will laugh in your face then.
 
I have said this once and will say it again, if you feel left out of the decision making processes that WILL affect you, then get involved, join the ANC, who knows maybe you can campaign successfuly to have your canidate elected.

And here is a little clarification, ANC members vote for THEIR leader and then we go to general election where the whole country votes. Now last time I checked the ANC does not have a membership that makes up 67% of the population of this country. So the majority of the country has historically believed the ANC leadership will govern for the next 5 years, until the next elections. That is the way things work, unless changes happened that you know of?

The problem with our democracy is that their is no viable alternative. Hence the monopoly on votes. That is something to blame on opposition parties and their failure to mount an effective challange to the ANC.

Maybe I should start my own party, can I count on your vote? :D
The ANC seem to be heavily communist in organisation. Just listen to the terminology of their leaders, comrade, collective, cadre, committee, ... etc. Support is from the peasant (a word they don't use but maybe should) masses. aka Sheep!
 
Just imagine how many more would have flocked if this country was a normal peaceful society with a real democracy.

Probably fewer, if we had such a stable, peaceful country our economy and therefore our currency would probably be a lot stronger making SA less appealing financially to tourists looking for bargain holiday destinations...
 
Just imagine how many more would have flocked if this country was a normal peaceful society with a real democracy.

Good God, please not MORE, I can't stand the ones that come here now!:D
 
Join the ANC? Are you bloody mad? I would join Mugabe before I join a circus like the ANC, but wait if I join maybe I can also steal and get rich quickly.
So you say the majority of SA voted them in? No you are dead wrong the majority of the voting public voted them in which in FACT was low. And then again that is if you belive that the votes were not rigged. It is the African way to rig votes.
I have said this once and will say it again, if you feel left out of the decision making processes that WILL affect you, then get involved, join the ANC, who knows maybe you can campaign successfuly to have your canidate elected.

And here is a little clarification, ANC members vote for THEIR leader and then we go to general election where the whole country votes. Now last time I checked the ANC does not have a membership that makes up 67% of the population of this country. So the majority of the country has historically believed the ANC leadership will govern for the next 5 years, until the next elections. That is the way things work, unless changes happened that you know of?

The problem with our democracy is that their is no viable alternative. Hence the monopoly on votes. That is something to blame on opposition parties and their failure to mount an effective challange to the ANC.

Maybe I should start my own party, can I count on your vote? :D
 
Last edited:
The ANC seem to be heavily communist in organisation. Just listen to the terminology of their leaders, comrade, collective, cadre, committee, ... etc. Support is from the peasant (a word they don't use but maybe should) masses. aka Sheep!
Yeah, have you heard these guys on the radio and TV? comrade this and Comrade that, Comittee blah blah blah, its like they all have this card with all these words on it and they throw these words in every now and again. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X