KFC Masala crunch

Radorn

I don't know what I had over the weekend, but it's definitely not what you guys described.

It had no taste, and no spice, and I almost died from choking on the dryness. After that the normal greasy original recipe chicken was amazing. Maybe a bad batch?!

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
I don't know what I had over the weekend, but it's definitely not what you guys described.

It had no taste, and no spice, and I almost died from choking on the dryness. After that the normal greasy original recipe chicken was amazing. Maybe a bad batch?!
Must be a bad batch.

yebocan

Executive Member

Had some this weekend, never again...way tooo much bloody masala, **** me, after the second bite, threw in the towel .... no way was I going to process that crap and still have to deal with lava as it exits...

3WA

Executive Member
As a long-time KFC enthusiast, and fan of spicy food, I thought this would go down quite well.

NOPE.

WTF did I just put in my mouth? Normally the taste of the food from KFC makes up for the self-degradation that you feel going there in the first place, but the masala crunch didn't do enough to restore my sense of self-worth and I'm still a shivering shell of a man.

Daruk

Honorary Master
As a long-time KFC enthusiast, and fan of spicy food, I thought this would go down quite well.

NOPE.

WTF did I just put in my mouth? Normally the taste of the food from KFC makes up for the self-degradation that you feel going there in the first place, but the masala crunch didn't do enough to restore my sense of self-worth and I'm still a shivering shell of a man.
Man, it's 10:15pm and now you make me think of the stuff... *grumpy*
Tomorrow lunch...

• Haha
Reactions: 3WA

epah

Expert Member
Have to confess I've had it almost every day without fail for last week.
Must stop this.
Going on strike soon :)
same here. It has become my guilty pleasure. I am gonna be so sad the day they take it off the menu

MirageF1

Expert Member
same here. It has become my guilty pleasure. I am gonna be so sad the day they take it off the menu
Don't be sad, be glad. Your arteries will thank you in the long run...

Maybe that's why I'm binging on it.
I know it's coming to an end :D