Linux Support / Admin - Cape Town.

james.black

Technology Solutions Company looking for a young professional individual with the right attitude and ambition for a position at a large retailer.

Competitive Salary dependant on your experience.

The role will be to shadow and quickly learn from our onsite team, with the goal of moving into a position where you will work on supporting the environments, and implementing project work when the need arises. This will be in the POS (Point of Sale) and testing space.

We work with Linux, so you will need to want to make it part of your career.

Skills:
Troubleshooting and understanding IT problems & ability to use resources to up-skill if necessary
Understand TCP/IP networking, architecture and core technologies
Experience in customer service / support advantageous.
Fluent in English
Professional individual
SA citizen
Enjoy working in a team oriented environment
Linux (SuSE enterprise server experience advantageous)

PM me for further information.

JuliesGP

Hi, I am very much interested in this job opportunity,

Hi, I am very much interested in this job opportunity, please advise on process further.

Technology Solutions Company looking for a young professional individual with the right attitude and ambition for a position at a large retailer.

Competitive Salary dependant on your experience.

The role will be to shadow and quickly learn from our onsite team, with the goal of moving into a position where you will work on supporting the environments, and implementing project work when the need arises. This will be in the POS (Point of Sale) and testing space.

We work with Linux, so you will need to want to make it part of your career.

Skills:
Troubleshooting and understanding IT problems & ability to use resources to up-skill if necessary
Understand TCP/IP networking, architecture and core technologies
Experience in customer service / support advantageous.
Fluent in English
Professional individual
SA citizen
Enjoy working in a team oriented environment
Linux (SuSE enterprise server experience advantageous)

PM me for further information.

Last edited: