when a bodykit costs more than a car. looks cool though
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
when a bodykit costs more than a car. looks cool though
work in progress
built not boughtwork in progress
no i wont.If you f up a car or you have zero tastes you will be called out.Respect all rides
rather you then me
is the car still dropped when she is not leaning on the car
Aha yes. I member this VW USA ad campaign for the G5 GTI (feat Peter Stormare)
I have a question. How is it that some cars have so much softer suspension / ride than others? And im not talking Air suspension fancy stuff1) Don't do it because you are far more likely to break what is an awesome and perfectly optimised piece of machinery.
2) If you don't care about reason, then you should look at maths, not what the car salesman tells you. I highly doubt you or the car salesman have done the maths looking at oscillations and dampening that the ride quality and handling depend on. From a theoretical point of view and assuming your cars suspension is behaving like a linear system, the only thing you need to match is the spring and dampening constants with the ones that are already on your car. In the strictly linear zone of travel (aka normal usage), if you matched them up there would be very little difference in ride comfort or handling.
I highly doubt the springs you have gotten quotes on or the guys from the tyre shop are going to be taking into such things into account.
The damping rates of the shocks as well as the spring rates. It's a tricky thing to get just right, even for oems.I have a question. How is it that some cars have so much softer suspension / ride than others? And im not talking Air suspension fancy stuff
Like what is it that makes one car like an Audi A3 so much softer over bumps than say my friends Nissan?
Which parts?
Lots of things can affect it.I have a question. How is it that some cars have so much softer suspension / ride than others? And im not talking Air suspension fancy stuff
Like what is it that makes one car like an Audi A3 so much softer over bumps than say my friends Nissan?
Which parts?
I have a question. How is it that some cars have so much softer suspension / ride than others? And im not talking Air suspension fancy stuff
Like what is it that makes one car like an Audi A3 so much softer over bumps than say my friends Nissan?
Which parts?