Low Cars / Modded car thread.

I bought a Fiesta ST200 and fitted Eibach Pros on, dropping the cab 20mm.
I've got a BOV en route and will but an s bend in, to accompany the K&N filter that's installed.

I won't do much more, but I really want to put an RS wing on.
 
way too low. but then again. if its bagged you slam it. make people judge you lol
People are free to do as they please, but if they make me wait behind them while their slammed 'Yota/Vivo/Civic crawls sideways over a speedbump like a constipated crab I will judge and judge hard :ROFL:
 
People are free to do as they please, but if they make me wait behind them while their slammed 'Yota/Vivo/Civic crawls sideways over a speedbump like a constipated crab I will judge and judge hard :ROFL:

Yeah I hoot. i was one of those people... 20 yrs ago. iv grown slightly wiser.
 
While the looks are subjective and not my style, it looks way better than that Polo that @Cr4ig posted at least

I actually meant to go back at some stage to take a proper photo, a local here had quite a lot of sand in his mangina because I posted a bad quality photo, I just haven't had a chance to go there in working hours. That's usually when that wreck is parked there.
 
Yeah I hoot. i was one of those people... 20 yrs ago. iv grown slightly wiser.
nothing to do with age or being wise , you just had bad tastes long ago , and your tastes have got better over the years.Stance people no matter their age are the pits.Just cant understand how a stanced car looks good :sick:
 
nothing to do with age or being wise , you just had bad tastes long ago , and your tastes have got better over the years.Stance people no matter their age are the pits.Just cant understand how a stanced car looks good :sick:

I definitely won't apologize or regret those days. Was awesome. Early 20s. Fitting 16inch apex tsw with 40mm eibach spring drop and Gabriel gasryders. It was fine as a daily. Was neat and it was only because of the overhangs of cars back then I had a crappy approach angle.

She rode well. Handled well and looked neat. Was a 180i Sport conquest. I didn't go OTT with 17/18s back then. Didn't cut springs or compromise safety.

Every mod I did was very thought out, did not want it to look like an autostyle special. So in my defense it was anything but tasteless. And other than the cautious approach on pavements. I didn't bottom out on speedbumps.

Seriously miss that car.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X