Low Cars / Modded car thread.

the key word is "tasteful".Why do people put green wheels on a purple car for example ? Its all about subtle changes.So many times i see people putting cheap horrible looking rims on there car and it totally ruins the look.Generally oem+ is the best.
 
To each their own I say. I see nothing wrong with improving things as you see fit.

I'm not the biggest fan of purely cosmetic mods (fake aero etc.), but if it makes the owner happy who am I to judge?
Words like these are ban worthy on this forum !
 
Last edited:
Im actually modding my car proper for the first time in a few cars. But quite an expensive shopping list with a clear goal in mind. Most bits must be imported :(
 
Am I the only person who is almost fully anti-tuning? I’ve always been of the opinion that cars should be left as is from the factory.
I'm all for mods. Seems you're talking more about tuning than cosmetic mods, but I'd actually rather see a few disgusting abominations and fartcans mixed in with some tastefully modified/tuned cars, than yet another bog standard white box. Modifications give cars character. Would be a boring world if everyone dressed in the same outfit.
 
Im actually modding my car proper for the first time in a few cars. But quite an expensive shopping list with a clear goal in mind. Most bits must be imported :(

same here.Most parts i have to import , generally from UK , USA , Aus and Japan.
 
Some people need to hear this:


most people should know this.If you modify your car then keep it for a long time and it will be worth it.But if you modify it and then sell it after 1 /2 years you are an idiot and deserve to loose all your money you put into the car.
 
most people should know this.If you modify your car then keep it for a long time and it will be worth it.But if you modify it and then sell it after 1 /2 years you are an idiot and deserve to loose all your money you put into the car.
Key word here is should. Many don’t. The amount of ads I’ve seen where people over value their cars because of mods is ridiculous. Won’t forget some guy who put an R32 like rear bumper on a Golf V GTI (the one with the twin exhausts in the middle), called it an “R32 spec” then added about 25K more than what would have been fair.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X