Low Cars / Modded car thread.

Key word here is should. Many don’t. The amount of ads I’ve seen where people over value their cars because of mods is ridiculous. Won’t forget some guy who put an R32 like rear bumper on a Golf V GTI (the one with the twin exhausts in the middle), called it an “R32 spec” then added about 25K more than what would have been fair.

golf owners , need i say more ...........
 
I got a quote on Bilstein B14s (because KW 3 way is flippen 40k). Might add myself to this thread for judgement
 
Imagine how small your brain has to be to do this.
IMG_20210706_110315.jpgIMG_20210706_110318.jpg

Sorry about the crap quality, no idea why it came out like this.
 
Imagine how small your brain has to be to do this.


Sorry about the crap quality, no idea why it came out like this.
small brains but has money to buy air suspension?

to top it off, you post photos like you used a 19voetsek cam .

get real dude, jokes on you.
 
small brains but has money to buy air suspension?

to top it off, you post photos like you used a 19voetsek cam .

get real dude, jokes on you.

I apologized for the quality in the original post, no idea why it came out like that. I was in a hurry so took the pic half on the run, that car is always there so I'll see if I can get a better one at some stage.

Could be a daddy's/mommy's boy using the parents money, doesn't matter, it still looks stupid. Sorry if that offends you.
 
I apologized for the quality in the original post, no idea why it came out like that. I was in a hurry so took the pic half on the run, that car is always there so I'll see if I can get a better one at some stage.

Could be a daddy's/mommy's boy using the parents money, doesn't matter, it still looks stupid. Sorry if that offends you.
Maybe next time wait for owner of slammed car and show him the photo you took.

he most definitely has the money to donate a phone/cam that can focus even while on the run.

i just find it ironic that you‘re implying your hideous photo of car offends me, when you’re the one so butt hurt that this car grabbed your attention.

poor and jealous boys always use the same old excuse …”could be parents money…”

like who gives a damn, their money to spend how they want.

the only stupid thing here is your post. Sorry if that offends you.
 
Maybe next time wait for owner of slammed car and show him the photo you took.

he most definitely has the money to donate a phone/cam that can focus even while on the run.

i just find it ironic that you‘re implying your hideous photo of car offends me, when you’re the one so butt hurt that this car grabbed your attention.

poor and jealous boys always use the same old excuse …”could be parents money…”

like who gives a damn, their money to spend how they want.

the only stupid thing here is your post. Sorry if that offends you.

It was just my opinion, you tupperware people are very sensitive. I also call Jacob super an arsehole, Am I jealous of him as well?
 
It was just my opinion, you tupperware people are very sensitive. I also call Jacob super an arsehole, Am I jealous of him as well?
opinion well noted, but factually your photo skills are horrendous, so please attend to it before the next opinionated photos are posted.
 
I'm just here for the stance comment. Personally I don't like the slammed look. Bagged or not, so it's not about the practicality as that can be addressed. I like the more classic low look with an even wheel circumference / arch curve. Even if its super low. As long as it looks neat and not lost. Also silly camber looks silly IMHO
 
I see we have very few 'custom' car builders these days. They have become catalogue parts installer. Anyone with 10-15k can have a 'custom' car now, slap on a set of replica wheels and coilovers or even worse, cut the springs on your rusty sh1tbox and voila, its a show car now. Bogles my mind how these unsafe cars make it through roadworthy let alone are allowed to drive on public roads, saw something earlier on in this thread about them driving slow because they respect their cars, no they driving slow because if they go over 60km/h the car becomes undrivable due to unsafe suspension mods.

I am not against lowered cars, heck if had the cash id put air ride but its not practical to spend that much money on a car that is probably worth less than the mods done to it.
 
I see we have very few 'custom' car builders these days. They have become catalogue parts installer. Anyone with 10-15k can have a 'custom' car now, slap on a set of replica wheels and coilovers or even worse, cut the springs on your rusty sh1tbox and voila, its a show car now. Bogles my mind how these unsafe cars make it through roadworthy let alone are allowed to drive on public roads, saw something earlier on in this thread about them driving slow because they respect their cars, no they driving slow because if they go over 60km/h the car becomes undrivable due to unsafe suspension mods.

I am not against lowered cars, heck if had the cash id put air ride but its not practical to spend that much money on a car that is probably worth less than the mods done to it.
this trend is going on forever, it’s not recent.

you think auto style opened shop recently?
 
you have to give credit to owner for keeping it so clean (going by the @Cr4ig 19voetsek quality pic).

paintwork , interior all looks fresh.

raised, it might look dope.

perhaps too much stretch on the tyre for my liking, but the wheel is sleek.

overall it’s neat (IMO).
 
ld8mzatzmqf71.jpg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X