Low Cars / Modded car thread.

Wait...that's a 2-door Golf 5 and in good condition after all these years. Minus the ridiculous stance that's well looked after.

body might look like it is in good condition, no doubt the engine and suspension is wrecked
 
body might look like it is in good condition, no doubt the engine and suspension is wrecked
From what I can see, they park within the lines and look after the body work so they're more likely to look after the rest of the vehicle than someone who purchases a new one every 3 years.
 
From what I can see, they park within the lines and look after the body work so they're more likely to look after the rest of the vehicle than someone who purchases a new one every 3 years.
Did you happen to notice the sun roof and my comment about the rain?
 
Did you happen to notice the sun roof and my comment about the rain?
I thought it was a given to make sure your passenger is wet in a GTI :ROFL: Jokes aside, you've clearly pointed out how unobservant I am.
 
Wait...that's a 2-door Golf 5 and in good condition after all these years. Minus the ridiculous stance that's well looked after.
You could have the 2-door shape with a 1.6i back when. I knew a few guys in my varsity days who got these as first cars. And of course they all put GTI wheels and body bits on...
 
You could have the 2-door shape with a 1.6i back when. I knew a few guys in my varsity days who got these as first cars. And of course they all put GTI wheels and body bits on...
They did the same for the first gen Vivo and later used it for the top of the range...I'm curious to see if they do it again on future VW models. I've noticed a lot of 1.9 TDIs with GTI bits on them now that you mention that.
 
You could have the 2-door shape with a 1.6i back when. I knew a few guys in my varsity days who got these as first cars. And of course they all put GTI wheels and body bits on...
Said car was the first entrant in this renowned thread.

 
body might look like it is in good condition, no doubt the engine and suspension is wrecked

Well they've done the airbag mod, so suspension is definitely wrecked. Probably done by some backyard oke so shyte has been cut up all over the place to make it "work"
 
Now thems is gorgeous in the extreme.

I have a serious softspot for a splitwindow.
 
54dfdebe29bb81a6e628b507f7c84427.jpg


Marvel at my dirty gaps.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X