Low Cars / Modded car thread.

Not the right car to bag imo.

Wheels are ok-ish.
What does " not the right car to bag " mean ?

If i were to roll back 10-15 years i would also do it if they told me that the ride quality and performance is as great as (Koni) coils.
 
What does " not the right car to bag " mean ?

If i were to roll back 10-15 years i would also do it if they told me that the ride quality and performance is as great as (Koni) coils.
Sorry not gonna bite, you're clearly in a defensive/argumentative mode.

I shared my view, either agree or disagree. Zero sweat off my back.
 
Sorry not gonna bite, you're clearly in a defensive/argumentative mode.


I shared my view, either agree or disagree. Zero sweat off my back.
Calm down , it was a legit question.

I didn't ask for your opinion, i asked a technical question.

"Not the right car to bag" ... pfft ...
welcome back cupcake :cool:
Hey Backstreet Boy ( or is it backyard boy ? ) , still driving those Jap Craps with reject spray jobs ?
 
@FiestaST - come dude, i took you for one clever bloke who was educated in this department.
Making TA look good nowadays.

Answer me on what does " not the right car to bag" mean?
 
@FiestaST - come dude, i took you for one clever bloke who was educated in this department.
Making TA look good nowadays.

Answer me on what does " not the right car to bag" mean?
I’ve been busy & was going to get to your question/reply. You’re coming across as bit butt hurt? We got along reasonably well in the past. Actually the way you’re going on reminds me of another oke years ago on MyBB who I got on with reasonably well but became a pielkop (most apt word) & I no longer interact with the unnamed person on any level.

I will answer your question & I need to emphasis the point of imo.

Not the right car to bag to as the B7 RS4 was well known/regarded as the turning pointing for Audi RS cars.

It was the pivotal moment when Audi RS cars were more than just straight lines machines & could take the action to the M & AMG divisions. A part of that was due to the difference in the Quattro torque split.

So (again) imo it is “sinful” to bag the B7 RS4, almost any other Audi than sure. A car like this needs tasteful mods if any. And yes I am aware tasteful mods are subjective.

You will hopefully recall my love for the B7 RS4 from this thread where I had some hands-on time.


So I don’t feel I am talking out my arse here. You are most welcome to agree or disagree. I have always welcomed an intelligent debate, keyword being intelligent & not going off a tangent. Something the unnamed oke mentioned earlier could not do.

Hopefully this answers your question.
 
Appreciate your reply.

We all can and will be pielkop's or whatever insulting term one can think of. That's human nature.
The only thing that really matters in life is will this world be a pielkop towards us, throwing us pielkop energy.

On this topic of air ride suspension, there is a purpose this was invented for cars ( OEM and Aftermarket).

I did a little/brief research while i was waiting for your reply and came across air ride suspension as improving the ride quality drastically.

Now this is one of the few advantages of air ride, and there were an equal amount of disadvantages as well.

Coming back to this B7 RS4 , this mod could be the perfect mod for all you care, or it could be the worst, who will ever know (apart from owners of cars fitted with this mod).

That is why i asked that question above , as i am ignorant on this topic, and only experience with suspension goes as far as coilovers,strut bars and sway bars.
 
Iam quite impressed that Fiesta managed to tame miss buttercup :ROFL: , and they now chommies.
 
Last edited:
Appreciate your reply.

We all can and will be pielkop's or whatever insulting term one can think of. That's human nature.
The only thing that really matters in life is will this world be a pielkop towards us, throwing us pielkop energy.

On this topic of air ride suspension, there is a purpose this was invented for cars ( OEM and Aftermarket).

I did a little/brief research while i was waiting for your reply and came across air ride suspension as improving the ride quality drastically.

Now this is one of the few advantages of air ride, and there were an equal amount of disadvantages as well.

Coming back to this B7 RS4 , this mod could be the perfect mod for all you care, or it could be the worst, who will ever know (apart from owners of cars fitted with this mod).

That is why i asked that question above , as i am ignorant on this topic, and only experience with suspension goes as far as coilovers,strut bars and sway bars.

It’s pretty much a matter of fact that the handling of that car has been ruined and putting it on a track next to a perfectly stock B7 RS4 will see it getting smoked quite easily…and likely cause some damage to its body work as well.

100% with @FiestaST here, nothing was gained from this mod and it just ruined and otherwise awesome car.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X