Neuk_
Honorary Master
VW fitted eibach on my polo gti
9n3? I had Eibach's on my 9n Sportline before I fitted Koni Sport's before I fitted Koni Coilovers. Oh to be young and somewhat dumb...
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
VW fitted eibach on my polo gti
6R gti. Wasn't the best ride tbh. Took it off as drop didn't justify the ride9n3? I had Eibach's on my 9n Sportline before I fitted Koni Sport's before I fitted Koni Coilovers. Oh to be young and somewhat dumb...
6R gti. Wasn't the best ride tbh. Took it off as drop didn't justify the ride
Aah, I didn't realise they offered them on the 6R.
As seen on FB Marketplace while I was browsing
![]()
I'm guessing not a cent under R300k?If I had the finances and space, this is up for sale at the moment...
![]()
I'm guessing not a cent under R300k?
Drug dealer cars
Driven by non europeans
No thank you