South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yebo, the 100 Coupe was offered here in limited numbers. Goes without saying those that are reminding on the roads still are not being offered for sale.Did these ever come to South Africa? I cant seem to find any Audi's from before the 90s would love something like this as a project.
Always spot browny orange one in the area driven by a granny. Still looks in immaculate condition.Did these ever come to South Africa? I cant seem to find any Audi's from before the 90s would love something like this as a project.
Is this local?
She needs air, imagine her with a static setup lol
Chassis and suspension.I have a question. How is it that some cars have so much softer suspension / ride than others? And im not talking Air suspension fancy stuff
Like what is it that makes one car like an Audi A3 so much softer over bumps than say my friends Nissan?
Which parts?
Not sure.Is this local?
It's all fun and games until someone steals your coil packsMk1 Volkswagen Caddy with a....
... 4.2-litre V8
I hope theres a few bags of cement in the front to keep it down