Man gets 16 million emails a year

mercurial

MyBB Legend
A workshop foreman from Exeter has taken the title of Britain's most-spammed man, receiving an average of 44,000 unsolicited emails every day.

According to anti-spam service ClearMyMail, Colin Wells, who is a customer of Orange, gets some 16 million spam emails a year.

"On average, Mr Wells receives about 0.01 per cent of legitimate emails and his spam stats are getting bigger and bigger," said Dan Field of ClearMyMail.

A separate report has found that Tesco is the best-performing ISP where email is concerned, with 99.9 per cent of all messages sent through the company's servers being delivered within three minutes.

The report, from performance-monitoring firm Epitiro, also named Virgin Media, Orange, Pipex and Demon Internet as other ISPs that performed well in this area.

However, the worst-performing ISPs were not named in the report.

www.clearmymail.com
www.epitiro.co.uk

Link

AutoX

Expert Member
44 000 a day!!!!

This guy needs a new email addy!! I think I will send him a gmail invite :D:D:D

P

Picard

It is spam that is clogging up the internet. Authors of spam should be executed. They're of no use to society. I feel like being controversial.

Syndyre

Honorary Master
It is spam that is clogging up the internet. Authors of spam should be executed. They're of no use to society. I feel like being controversial.

That's not very controversial, most would agree. :D