Mirror Trading International

Def-e-nition

*fist pump .
Snyper, you hit this one out of the park !!
In other news today : I've had someone local mysteriously wake up one morning , only to find he'd been downgraded from Millionaire, to thousanaire overnight , in the KB investment thingiemadoodle . Ek se' maar niks .

As you said ; the fallout from something this size , is going to be catastrophic. i briefly brushed through all your posts but was too excited to suck it all in properly. i shall pour a stiff double B and savour the info all over again , but what a spread you've found ... geeezzz ....

Def-e-nition

This place is exploding. Its pretty scary lock down has literally been the perfect catalyst for explosive growth. Desperate people last resort - "risk free investment", its starting to pull big numbers worldwide now....

Another night of time which should rather be spent doing something constructive I stumbled across another why its not fake and found something very funny :)

Video here:

So one thing this guy goes on about is he wants to prove its true, one way is if it has legit offices. Ok great. So there is a video of JS outside their new building in the Strand. Nice billboard on the building and then this:

View attachment 861847

I guess when you printing money (which I am allowed to say as I am not a member - remember members cant say phrases like that according to section 4 of their t & cs) spelling doesnt matter? Billion dollar business now and no one bothered to spellcheck?

But wait. Cheri Ward came to the rescue literally 42 min ago

View attachment 861849
View from the street

View attachment 861855

So view from the inside as you enter the doors - how is this not worrying? You my friend are not an investor you are a recruiter (well after you paid you $100 BTC for investments purposes, then you are a recruiter)...

View attachment 861851

So lets go upstairs - nice view of the "seminar hall" down there.

View attachment 861853

Everyday im still more baffled with this....

Imagine this instead of trying to convince Ouma and Oupa to invest their R100k lifetime savings in this and recruit all their friends and so on and so on over koffee en tee, they approached some high risk appetite millionaire private equity investors imagine that, wonder why that isnt their target market and its the average person on the street.

I look at this and remember back to the BTC Global questions on MYBB years ago. Some part of me hopes this is legit because if its not the fallout in this current economic state is going to be brutal....

I just saw this comment and ill leave it here:

View attachment 861885
snyper this dudes cryptostacks video about due diligence is side splitting !!!

Def-e-nition

My due diligence is utterly done.
Have a look at this. Its madddd ,people quoting $50 000 for Btc. Sad thing is :i know the oke,i know his financial sit.(like mine) and i know he's made some bucks out of it. I wonder if they withdraw it or compound it over time, or put it under their cloud pillow ?

People are like skittles, MTI is the bowling ball. . .

Creamy stack eh

Attachments

Knight Rider

All the idiot affiliates from Karatbars are now migrating to MTI bringing their networks with them. Over 50,000 South Africans involved in Karatbars. Most of them are now advertising MTI on their Facebook pages promising returns of 600% per year.

Def-e-nition

600? Holy crap.

Nee wat. My nose is clean .my mind is sound. My heart is good.

Fack anything else.

I work too hard for my cash,and i just cant do that to my fellow man ,simply to make a fast buck. Crikey......

Snyper564

Executive Member
So by now we all know the basic premise of MTI, which is this:

1592514456589.png

Reading through some of the other research from other members I stumbled across this (what if this was MTI's early days just before mass crypto adoption?):

1592514539501.png

Doesnt mean much does it?? No, good thing the interwebs is an archive

1592514650911.png

So what is the same?

1. No trading risk
2. Total transparency
3. Another automated FX system
4. Just 10USD I guess 100USD for todays inflation
5. Just "average" returns
6. No fees
7. Referrals everyone is coming along for the ride

1592514871221.png
8. Crypto wasnt big back then but dont worry it accepted "e-currency"

Q: Which e-currencies do you accept?
We accept Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money.

9. Your capital is safe as always

Q: Can I lose money?
There is always an element of risk involved. Doesn't matter where you invest. However, you will NEVER lose all your money. It's very important for you to know that we are real traders and that we invest members' funds on major investments. Worst case senario, you can lose the interest, but NEVER your initial deposit. That we can guarantee!

10. Similar T&Cs

1592515439412.png

What didnt seem to happen was that this didnt explode seems like almost nothing happened:

1592515565272.png

Def-e-nition

Each time i read one of your posts Snyper , i feel like Laurence Fishburne has given me the Blue Pill to let me see how far the rabbithole goes .....

Geeeezzz !!!!
this is supersleuth stuff . I'm not surprized, but truthfully, amazed the internet stores So much previous information . It's mind-boggling .

The M.O is exactly , the same . the only difference being m as someone highlighted , is that their timing was , this time, a lot more relevant : February -june 2019 : sort out the basic Frame , by September he's building up steam and in March when covid emerges , he suddenly has an opportunity to find clients At home ."trapped" .

How's that link , too . :) hheheheheheh . naughty naughty . and bloodddy funny .

Def-e-nition

277 million. He almost topped the figure achieved by a local resident here, Graeme mine, in the forex scandal that whacked 800 investors out of R283 million. Though im sure both of these guys didnt physically end up with all of the loot (as much of it would go into payouts and so forth) ,i can attest to the lavish ( read : absolutely stupendously over the top ) lifestyle i am sure both of them lived while the chips and the bluff were down.

Im always a bit shell shocked for the investors though , as they are led down a7.5 million buck false investment path.

No doubt hes already created a new account, and then theres the other point that it's probably all in bitcoin, meaning he can fetch it from anywhere in the world he prefers.

Snyper, is it possible on luno to switch the transactional bank details to another one, or?

Lastly, the screenshot below , where crowd 1 have started using popular artists/ sportsmen to promote its validity: sheer genius.

Almost every part of you wants to knock the blocks and have it all come tumbling down, and another part of you doesnt, because of the sheer volume of people involved, famous or otherwise.

Front page news.

Nah stuff it : id like to see em fall.

Attachments

John Tempus

Expert Member
277 million. He almost topped the figure achieved by a local resident here, Graeme mine, in the forex scandal that whacked 800 investors out of R283 million. Though im sure both of these guys didnt physically end up with all of the loot (as much of it would go into payouts and so forth) ,i can attest to the lavish ( read : absolutely stupendously over the top ) lifestyle i am sure both of them lived while the chips and the bluff were down.

Im always a bit shell shocked for the investors though , as they are led down a7.5 million buck false investment path.

No doubt hes already created a new account, and then theres the other point that it's probably all in bitcoin, meaning he can fetch it from anywhere in the world he prefers.

Snyper, is it possible on luno to switch the transactional bank details to another one, or?

Lastly, the screenshot below , where crowd 1 have started using popular artists/ sportsmen to promote its validity: sheer genius.

Almost every part of you wants to knock the blocks and have it all come tumbling down, and another part of you doesnt, because of the sheer volume of people involved, famous or otherwise.

Front page news.

Is there direct comments or videos where these Rugby players promote the scam ? Many of these scams simply go out and claim person A and B invests in their scam and so should you. These scammers get away long with these methods until they are dragged to court and then they just run around making excuses.

Def-e-nition

John, not sure: i Read Ferdinand's Response , he's joined , but says he just hasn't had time to " get Round to It yet" .
Apparently there's a court case pending now between Crowd 1 and Rapport : nothing will come of it .THey are simply making too much waves now on the local investment scene, for them ("It") , to be ignored .

IN a town as small as Mine , People are climbing in helter skelter , with not only promises of a stable second Source , but also from current promotors flashing Euro's in their Account, screenshots ...

Lyoness had some Cricketer from Cape Town also Doing same: HIm i met : I'd like to hear his sentiments Now Reagarding lyoness, the money he made, and the Sobriety of his intense involvement and promotion of what amounted to nothing more than an MLM .Such a good play though on CRowd 1's part.
Basturds.

Snyper564

Executive Member
This is pretty scary

Front page news.

You can only pay out from any SA exchange to a bank account in your name.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Oi this guy clearly doesnt read the T&Cs as he is not allowed to show this but WTH

1592772023872.png

Thats 8717 BTC in the pool thats about ZAR 1.5 billion, just insane... as I said, seriously hope its legit cause those numbers are huge.

Snyper564

Executive Member
If you really want to put that "average" 10% per month return into perspective look here:

MTI Opportunity Overview

At this point the trading is realizing a profit of about *10% a month, but this is a conservative quote and in reality the profits may be higher. We like to understate rather than promise the moon!

Madoff's plausibility to investors was based on several factors:

His returns were high (10 to 20% per annum) but consistent, and not outlandish.

Def-e-nition

SNyper, i guess you could say Then m that is quite a Creamy Lookin Stack , eh ?
:D

As for graeme : yea . he was Found guillty, and i reckon he did about a year of his Sentence. SOmeone saw him out early last year . hardly any of The money has Actually been traced .Even if he only managed to waive 10% off to himself somewhere: That's a Nice little profit from empty promises . CRumbs .

The Trouble , I Found, was that no one Was immune : he'd just as soon take money from a Willing quadraplegic , as easily as what he'd Take from a Thriving businessman . NO One , was immune from joining the fun Bus for The Ride.

I grieve about it to this day: my insistence , my unflailing loyalty, KNowing the guy , to promote his Success, merely by word of Mouth only, trying to help ordinary folk , retirees , etc into a better life,came at a huge sober Knock after he was folded and investigated for breaking the Money lending laws in Sa .A lot Of Good folk Lost their Cash .People had taken out second Bonds on their homes, just to buy in.He Always Made a point of Never looking for investors , rather : You would have to go To him , and bring Him the money .Clever.

8717 Bitcoin: If i Recal , just last month someone had them at just over 7000 BTc : holy Moly ,were they then to fold , we're talking complete anarchy amongst the investors. trading in crypto, payouts , in Crypto : all bundled into a neat little package so as to Avoid Any lines of money Transfer from being picked up .

Frightening .

Really wish i Knew more about BTC itself , but lately Im so busy working as hard as a Lab rat to stay afloat that i simply don't get the time to study it .