Mirror Trading International

John Tempus

Expert Member
You can pay extra to have it hidden.
Right but if anyone suspect a domain is managed by criminal activity you can contact the registrar and they are legally obliged to investigate the claim and if found plausible they need to report the scam in this case.

So anyone bored enough should just contact the registrar assigned to hide the registration details because legally you also have to register your domain with valid details so whoever is hidden behind the registrar will be exposed this way.

ZACR Complaint/s Procedure and Form
Last update of WHOIS database2020-06-25T07:48:20Z

or try gridhost directly but I think the registry.net.za approach would be taken more seriously than gridhost.

Registrar Abuse Contact Emaildomains@gridhost.co.za

razorbob

Does anyone know what the bitcoin wallet address is? Curious to see what the actual amount of bitcoin is.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Does anyone know what the bitcoin wallet address is? Curious to see what the actual amount of bitcoin is.
If you bored here is Cheri's address :) Gotta love the transparency of the blockchain its only anonymous if you dont post youtube videos with your address...

1593120748850.png

Seems like 20 odd BTC have moved through her account already +- R3.5m dep on the market

1593120655062.png

Whats more interesting is the second address she used
Isnt it possible to see where that coin ended up as there is only one transaction into this address then out

1593123141539.png

Last edited:

Shan21

Thank you everyone for your input on this forum post! I've been hounded by a lady who's been calling since during lockdown and the "deal" being offered didn't sit well with me... and now because of all your information I can be sure why. I'm not going down that road.

Snyper564

Executive Member

Snyper564

Executive Member
As requested hasnt been used in a month but can see where things came and went

1593243441398.png

So lets follow the trail of where these BTC went???

I speak under correction as this isnt something im entirely sure about about but anyone who knows what to look for can confirm. Looks like this ends up here?

1593243671650.png

And I think its this one: https://blockstream.info/address/1X7DXZyKQBHP7kVGiaqjRWtnH6Ts2VtLK

1593243727198.png

Yup this is it

1593243820109.png

Last edited:

Snyper564

Executive Member
Another two connected addresses, some serious btc movement we talking here

1593341992372.png

1593342152084.png

1593342256129.png

1593342299657.png

Last edited:

Def-e-nition

Thank you everyone for your input on this forum post! I've been hounded by a lady who's been calling since during lockdown and the "deal" being offered didn't sit well with me... and now because of all your information I can be sure why. I'm not going down that road.
This is precisely why i never got involved: I'm not even sure how on earth i stumbled upon this post : i just recall the Side-splittingly humorous remarks about it's validity , and juxtaposed what i read on the forum , with what i was witnessing in everyday life in this little hamlet where i live.. shocking . I Think i started on page 5 or 6 .

Snyper , Id 13 , john tempus , all these knowledgable guys basically spurred me on since May , to start firing the main guns : last week after a few too many karate water n cokes, i publicly invited 2 striking young lads to come onto the page, and convince us it ( MTI) isn't a scam .So far; both have not shown their faces, though I'm pretty sure they came and had a peek.

Must admit ,i felt rather sheepish and hesitant to post initially, but seeing how much these guys know, how much they've uncovered , as well as some Chopps coming on here , screaming and looking like, Braveheart, about How legit MTi is (!) , when obviously this Link has blatantly proven them otherwise , is hilarious .

Id 13's page 4 calculation literally had me in stitches with the comment:

" Between year 14 and 15 you will probably hit South Africa's GDP. " :)
Not to mention Snypers unearthing of their cape town "Hoofkantoor " , The kipi scandal .... flip , i could on forever.

My only answer i now post when i see these Crowd 1 / MTi loons is :

" yes.......They walk among us ....... "

Lol

Def-e-nition

Another two connected addresses, some serious btc movement we talking here

View attachment 866667

View attachment 866669

View attachment 866673

View attachment 866675
Hello , Are these the 'creamy stacks" he was talking about ? LOL

What's the bottom graph snyper? Is this movement in performance of their bitcoin , or is this movement Of , bitcoin, within their account ?
Let me tell you ... since Thursday : not a peep out of those two i went postal with , on Facebook Lol!!
the Truth is out there : err- no it's Actually HERE .

Snyper564

Executive Member
Hello , Are these the 'creamy stacks" he was talking about ? LOL

What's the bottom graph snyper? Is this movement in performance of their bitcoin , or is this movement Of , bitcoin, within their account ?
Let me tell you ... since Thursday : not a peep out of those two i went postal with , on Facebook Lol!!
the Truth is out there : err- no it's Actually HERE .
I dont know exactly how to follow the trail but they are connected. This essentially shows the btc value in the wallet addresses history