Mirror Trading International

BitcoinZAR

Anyone remember BTCGlobal scam? Where an 'expert trader' would trade every day and distribute profits to everyone who was invested?
BTCGlobal and MTI sound so similar to me.

Quick question....Is the 'Cheri Ward' in those screenshots the same one from BTCGlobal?

Agreed, if it is true its in the top 150

Snyper564

Executive Member
Anyone remember BTCGlobal scam? Where an 'expert trader' would trade every day and distribute profits to everyone who was invested?
BTCGlobal and MTI sound so similar to me.

Quick question....Is the 'Cheri Ward' in those screenshots the same one from BTCGlobal?
Same cheri ward. Look at her YouTube channel even had a btc global admin meeting...

Def-e-nition

Snyper: do you guys, Actually all of you, fully understand how MAny people Have been averted ,From Investing in this crap , as a result of your due diligence Investigating ?

I dont Think you have a Full understanding , of Just how many . THe handful known to Me, pale in comparison to the amount, unbeknownst to you ..

The resilient Ones Still Left in, are the ones that Are in Neck deep , With downlines and silver packages,and lord alone knows what all else.

Def-e-nition

Same cheri ward. Look at her YouTube channel even had a btc global admin meeting...
"Willie Breedt Had Access to tHis Sheet."
OH MY ......... Mr Vaultage Solutions ... THe Jeffreys bay, Man WIth a Plan !!!!!!! SO Willie disappears with R277 MIllion ,Well Well well ....... He cut His teeth on BTC Global As Well !

And so history repeated itself : Back Office, the Same wording , same system , same catchphrases . ,, SAme Scammers ,

Same Morons supporting , same Scammers .

Lovely .

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Another two connected addresses, some serious btc movement we talking here

View attachment 866667

View attachment 866669

View attachment 866673

View attachment 866675
So the scary part about this is that there is actual really substantial amounts of money involved here.

Either it means the thing is actually working (doubtful) or a lot more people that we thought are being conned out of a lot more money than we realised.

What I don’t quite understand is why the similar amounts are coming and going out of those wallets? Are they creating fake charts maybe as a semblance of legitimacy or something?

Mys

Hi all,

This is unrelated to MTI but I could not find a topic to post under.

It looks like Myworld (formerly Lyoness) is busy recruiting local "investors"

This needs to be exposed in the the way we've gutted MTI on this thread.

New thread or continue under this one?

Snyper564

Executive Member
Hi all,

This is unrelated to MTI but I could not find a topic to post under.

It looks like Myworld (formerly Lyoness) is busy recruiting local "investors"

This needs to be exposed in the the way we've gutted MTI on this thread.

New thread or continue under this one?
New thread please don't want to derail this one at all. It will help keep the two totally separate.

Snyper564

Executive Member

ld13

Honorary Master
Or to put it another way, if I put R10k in, then in 20 years time I would have R42 Trillion Rand (that's more than 7 times the GDP of the whole of South Africa)...
I like these types of calculations, but what I, in the past, have failed to add, is some perspective.

MTI Claims to be able to solve financial crisis that every single household in SA currently find itself in, within 12 years, when looking at it like this:

If I were to take the world's GDP, at a R17/usd, we get R2 414 000 000 000 000. That grows at say 2.9% per year.
There are 16923307 households in SA, with an average annual income of R29400, as per https://wazimap.co.za/compare/municipality-CPT/vs/country-ZA/?release=2016

If we were to take a once-off 'tax' of a mere 1% of every household's income, you land up with a paltry contribution per household of a mere R294, or R24.50 per month spread over 12 months. Since this is an average, those without the means to pay, simply do not have to contribute. Pool it all and MTI™ it.

Given MTI's growth of 10% per month, at around month 141, lets call it 12 years, the combined pool of funds will breach the value of the GLOBAL GDP. :cool:

Every single household in SA will be able to get a payout of R201 704 662. Make that R100 million after tax/corruption/allowance for household growth.

That still works out to R30 million per household, if you work it back to today's monetary value, at 12 years and a more realistic inflation of like 10% per year.

R30 million guys. The whole of SA can retire in 12 years, imagine. That sorts you for life. With medical aid for all even. MTI can solve all of the problems!

@Tito @sarb - stop what you are doing, MTI can balance those coffers and more!

Thank you MTI. Financial crises averted.

The funny spelling in the URL had me confused.Even more so when it redirected me here: https://news.bitcoin.com/beware-crypto-mlms-high-return-investments/
:oops: It is a living and breathing domain! It seems to change every so often.

Snyper564

Executive Member
I like these types of calculations, but what I, in the past, have failed to add, is some perspective.

MTI Claims to be able to solve financial crisis that every single household in SA currently find itself in, within 12 years, when looking at it like this:

If I were to take the world's GDP, at a R17/usd, we get R2 414 000 000 000 000. That grows at say 2.9% per year.
There are 16923307 households in SA, with an average annual income of R29400, as per https://wazimap.co.za/compare/municipality-CPT/vs/country-ZA/?release=2016

If we were to take a once-off 'tax' of a mere 1% of every household's income, you land up with a paltry contribution per household of a mere R294, or R24.50 per month spread over 12 months. Since this is an average, those without the means to pay, simply do not have to contribute. Pool it all and MTI™ it.

Given MTI's growth of 10% per month, at around month 141, lets call it 12 years, the combined pool of funds will breach the value of the GLOBAL GDP. :cool:

Every single household in SA will be able to get a payout of R201 704 662. Make that R100 million after tax/corruption/allowance for household growth.

That still works out to R30 million per household, if you work it back to today's monetary value, at 12 years and a more realistic inflation of like 10% per year.

R30 million guys. The whole of SA can retire in 12 years, imagine. That sorts you for life. With medical aid for all even. MTI can solve all of the problems!

@Tito @sarb - stop what you are doing, MTI can balance those coffers and more!

Thank you MTI. Financial crises averted.

:oops: It is a living and breathing domain! It seems to change every so often.
Everyone may as well stop working...