Mirror Trading International

Def-e-nition

10% per month , and then the words: understate , than promise the moon .

How painfully, poetically Ironic .
Hell , This stacks lookin so Creamy , I should take my old mans entire Citadel Score , and simply dump it into MTi and eat the cream with him , as payment for my foresight ...

Im hoping and praying Crowd 1's Days are numbered in this Country. This is not the time to pull the Rug out from under Any South Africans Feet , but there seems no Stopping them and their you tube propoganda , causing Saffers to Self-mutilate .

`

John Tempus

Expert Member
Oi this guy clearly doesnt read the T&Cs as he is not allowed to show this but WTH

View attachment 863573

Thats 8717 BTC in the pool thats about ZAR 1.5 billion, just insane... as I said, seriously hope its legit cause those numbers are huge.
Im going out on a limb and suggest all those numbers are BS. It is just to hype up the investors to put in more so they can have bigger % of the fake pool size or it is MTI way of reducing a real investors % of total pool by inflating the total pool size numbers.

There is no way they have 8717 BTC under "management" , not a chance in sweet hell.

I really love the Dashboard - Account Secure name, classic scam ways of putting in keywords that instill extra confidence for their victims.

Key

Same people that were involved in R1Bil scam BTCGlobal now involved with this. The meetings are even held at the same premise..

Snyper564

Executive Member
Same people that were involved in R1Bil scam BTCGlobal now involved with this. The meetings are even held at the same premise..
Yup see here https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/page-15#post-25619285

and here

Reactions: Key

Key

Wonder whether the Bot they now use is the same CWE (Crypto World Evolution) bot that they punted after BTC Global that also didn’t work. You only made money selling it and your investments crashed

Snyper564

Executive Member
Wonder whether the Bot they now use is the same CWE (Crypto World Evolution) bot that they punted after BTC Global that also didn’t work. You only made money selling it and your investments crashed
The reason I specifically linked the second link was that MTI follows the premise of their 2010 program very closely

MegaTesla

I found this recent video with the CEO of MTI and some other people in management.

Have a look at the last part of the video. I can see why some people put their trust (and money) in them. What they say sounds exactly like the kind of stuff people want to hear.

And I think the thousands of international people that signed up is because of the positive marketing of this "well known" YouTuber.

Look at how many people signed up under this YouTuber! Insane...

John Tempus

Expert Member
The way they talk(preach) in these videos really remind me of those TV evangelists who will save you if you send them money.

Their demeanor is exactly the same so yes I do believe these scams that grow to this scale is nothing more than a financial cult.

Def-e-nition

Well : it finally had to Happen . It Started with stokvel , and it ended With someone saying "No Def , i didnt invest in stok , but i have made over 32 000 Rand " -and then promptly screenshots me the euro account,and...it's Cried1 .

Then , i click on Snypers brilliant breakdown section , copy the link and paste , RIght below His Investment Gains, post, and i Say " I have 14 or so dudes, Who would Love to have a Discussion With you - if you're SO sure , it's Forex trading : click on the link .THey wont Eat you .well : Not immediately , anyway " ....

I'm telling you; My post has Gone Nuclear .

So , Im sorry to Admit: but im using You Guys' , your solid , witty, Factually candid experience and intensive sleuth work By Snyper , to send some lemmings your Way.
I Honestly expect them to click on the link : and Not post .

I honestly Wanted to only find out about Stokvel : people are too cowardly to Admit their losses. So We Went from there ; Straight to Cried 1 and Mti .
THe Irony is :that people Who were involved In "BLind Scalping" 10 years ago :Have Re-Invested. This , after I Watched this twatt ,relieve his clients , of More than R283 MIllion ,backed by a fundamental scheme of Forex Trading with " susbtantially but minimalistically consistent , gains.

Sound Familair?

So When i got Told that they'd "invested ", with MTi, this Evening , My Blood pressure rose , And i reached for Excaliber , and posted the link . People Expect me to Be completely honest with them If i Do Business with them : But if I know , or see something , about MTi , or cried 1 : Im to Shut up .
How Does that work ?

ANyway , I'd like to THank All of you as contributors,SNyper , Id 13 in Reinstalling my faith to the point where it is Now unflailing , about the seemingly Cult-like, delussional Dimensia , that is MTi .

For Tonight , i might Look Like a Kipi: but JOhan has always been one . I Mean Thes okes No harm, but it's time to put the Whole "Mirriotrading " (snyper you are Leg ' ! ) Thing to Bed.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Well : it finally had to Happen . It Started with stokvel , and it ended With someone saying "No Def , i didnt invest in stok , but i have made over 32 000 Rand " -and then promptly screenshots me the euro account,and...it's Cried1 .

Then , i click on Snypers brilliant breakdown section , copy the link and paste , RIght below His Investment Gains, post, and i Say " I have 14 or so dudes, Who would Love to have a Discussion With you - if you're SO sure , it's Forex trading : click on the link .THey wont Eat you .well : Not immediately , anyway " ....

I'm telling you; My post has Gone Nuclear .

So , Im sorry to Admit: but im using You Guys' , your solid , witty, Factually candid experience and intensive sleuth work By Snyper , to send some lemmings your Way.
I Honestly expect them to click on the link : and Not post .

I honestly Wanted to only find out about Stokvel : people are too cowardly to Admit their losses. So We Went from there ; Straight to Cried 1 and Mti .
THe Irony is :that people Who were involved In "BLind Scalping" 10 years ago :Have Re-Invested. This , after I Watched this twatt ,relieve his clients , of More than R283 MIllion ,backed by a fundamental scheme of Forex Trading with " susbtantially but minimalistically consistent , gains.

Sound Familair?

So When i got Told that they'd "invested ", with MTi, this Evening , My Blood pressure rose , And i reached for Excaliber , and posted the link . People Expect me to Be completely honest with them If i Do Business with them : But if I know , or see something , about MTi , or cried 1 : Im to Shut up .
How Does that work ?

ANyway , I'd like to THank All of you as contributors,SNyper , Id 13 in Reinstalling my faith to the point where it is Now unflailing , about the seemingly Cult-like, delussional Dimensia , that is MTi .

For Tonight , i might Look Like a Kipi: but JOhan has always been one . I Mean Thes okes No harm, but it's time to put the Whole "Mirriotrading " (snyper you are Leg ' ! ) Thing to Bed.
Haha no worries I will post necessary links below, have fun.

1. Guaranteed income/strange t&cs: https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/page-14#post-25618195
2. Cheri ward - Old BTC Global video - https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/page-15#post-25619285
3. No losses? https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/post-25621169
4. New offices in industrial strand - strange location for billion rand company... https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/page-15#post-25626889
5. CIPC info - https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/page-15#post-25627283
6. Similar business ventures - https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/page-15#post-25627327
7. My favorite - Devoted investments (MTI Beta version 2010?) https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/page-16#post-25632461
8. How average are those 9/10% a month gains really? https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/page-16#post-25644213

Last edited:

Snyper564

Executive Member
I found this recent video with the CEO of MTI and some other people in management.

Have a look at the last part of the video. I can see why some people put their trust (and money) in them. What they say sounds exactly like the kind of stuff people want to hear.

And I think the thousands of international people that signed up is because of the positive marketing of this "well known" YouTuber.

Look at how many people signed up under this YouTuber! Insane...

I just cant anymore....
1593035312759.png

1593035334983.png

John Tempus

Expert Member
All these donkeys putting their real name and faces up with this scam is going to make this eventual criminal case a walk in the park for any lawyers.

These "marketing" gurus sure as sht is the dumbest bunch of dolts on the planet. Will be amusing to see every single one of them rot in jail. The majority of them will make profit from other lower ranked users but not enough to buy their way out of jail compared to the the 1 or 2 main scammers right at the top that might have enough money to somehow arrange a big fine when it all crashes down.

R.I.P Sean Logan, the law will catch up with you before or after this entire scam collapse. Better practice your prison cartwheels so long.

Speedster

Honorary Master
I commented on a Facebook "friend"s post who was advertising MTI. He tagged Johann Steynberg to reply so I had a quick look at his profile. There is very little public on the profile, although he does have a website - growyourassets.co.za.

A whois search on this site shows basically everything is redacted. Is it possible to find the non-redacted info anywhere? And why would the registration details be redacted in the first place?

Snyper564

Executive Member
I commented on a Facebook "friend"s post who was advertising MTI. He tagged Johann Steynberg to reply so I had a quick look at his profile. There is very little public on the profile, although he does have a website - growyourassets.co.za.

A whois search on this site shows basically everything is redacted. Is it possible to find the non-redacted info anywhere? And why would the registration details be redacted in the first place?
some info https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/page-17#post-25660139

use way back machine archive pulls up all this info

Snyper564

Executive Member

search using his cellphone number or id its like leaving crumbs all over the internet

Speedster

Honorary Master
search using his cellphone number or id its like leaving crumbs all over the internet
I get that. My question relates specifically to the domain registration though

ld13

Honorary Master
Do a whois on any domain and you will find that it has basically been redacted. This was done in line with GDPR/POPI regulations. Nothing sinister going on.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Do a whois on any domain and you will find that it has basically been redacted. This was done in line with GDPR/POPI regulations. Nothing sinister going on.
Thanks. I missed that. In the past when I did whois searches there used to be quite a bit of info. Obviously things change.