Mkhize faces tender scandal

grok

Honorary Master
So? How do you think criminals run their businesses from jail? And why did he never condemn any atrocities done by the ANC? Silence is condonation...
Nope. Mandela condoned the ANC's necklace killings by his silence. He could have stopped them. Why didn't he?
You are wasting your time, it's obvious we are dealing with 2 classes of people here - those that actually want leaders like that to represent them & those who prefer leaders that throw the other kind of leaders and their followers into jail.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
You are wasting your time, it's obvious we are dealing with 2 classes of people here - those that actually want leaders like that to represent them & those who prefer leaders that throw the other kind of leaders and their followers into jail.

I know. But I enjoy watching the ANC MyCadres intellectually, factually and dishonestly tap dance, deflect and obfuscate whenever they are presented with hard facts they have no counters for yet refuse to admit the facts.

R13...

Honorary Master
I know. But I enjoy watching the ANC MyCadres intellectually, factually and dishonestly tap dance, deflect and obfuscate whenever they are presented with hard facts they have no counters for yet refuse to admit the facts.
When did you join the cadre branch of myBB?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
You don't need to loot to be corrupt. The politicians didn't loot.

Do you know what else those ANC members that live near you do? Not one in the ANC is not corrupt as the ANC is an organisation that relies on patronage networks.
Yes I do. One is an acquaintance. He works for an engineering company and earns a decent living living. He's a member of the party but not a politician. Unlike those arrested, he's no loyal to any particular politician.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
When are you going to answer my query as to which military targets Mandela targeted? Silent on that answer...
He targeted NKP's and gave explicit instructions to not harm civilians. He was arrested and jailed, but ANC carved out new plans.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
The indefatigable Sherpa, I salute thee.

Come to think of it, if some people say earth is flat and some others describe it as 'oblate spheroid', would a pure centrist like you say 'Let us consider a triangle as a viable hypothesis'?

I'd ask you to prove there is an earth first :whistling:

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Yes I do. One is an acquaintance. He works for an engineering company and earns a decent living living. He's a member of the party but not a politician. Unlike those arrested, he's no loyal to any particular politician.

Guilt by association. The "collective" remember :whistling:

surface

Honorary Master
I'd ask you to prove there is an earth first :whistling:
Goes without saying and one could be asking endless questions. Check this - he was of course not as intelligent as you but it is possible that you could learn something.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Guilt by association. The "collective" remember :whistling:
Contrary to what's in their constitution I suppose. "Collective responsibility" is a phrase used to defend corruption and maladministration.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

Just because he earns good money, doesn't mean he's not corrupt. What does he do other than earning a good living from engineering? If he's ANC there's a reason for being so - Money. Just like this guy earned a good living:

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
He targeted NKP's and gave explicit instructions to not harm civilians. He was arrested and jailed, but ANC carved out new plans.

There were no NKP's in the 1960's. The National Key Point Act only came into existence in South Africa in 1980. So how did he manage to attack NKPs in the 1960's?

The National Key Points Act, 1980 (Act No. 102 of 1980) is an act of the Parliament of South Africa that provides for the declaration and protection of sites of national strategic importance against sabotage.

You need to try harder when you try to defend your indefensible media saint hero.