Mkhize faces tender scandal

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Just because he earns good money, doesn't mean he's not corrupt. What does he do other than earning a good living from engineering? If he's ANC there's a reason for being so - Money. Just like this guy earned a good living:

One of his relatives died in the struggle. He became member of the ANC as soon as he could and has been these since. He earns decent salary and lives in a modest house.
There were no NKP's in the 1960's. The National Key Point Act only came into existence in South Africa in 1980. So how did he manage to attack NKPs in the 1960's?

You need to try harder when you try to defend your indefensible media saint hero.
By that, I obviously mean important government installations. It's said he made it clear they should never target civilians.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
By that, I obviously mean important government installations. It's said he made it clear they should never target civilians.

What, to you, is an important government installation and which were attacked by Mandela?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
One of his relatives died in the struggle. He became member of the ANC as soon as he could and has been these since. He earns decent salary and lives in a modest house.

So, the criteria for a looter is to have a relative that died in a struggle, join a political party and it's acceptable even if the looter lives in a modest house on a decent salary?

So it will be OK for me to join the IRA and loot in the UK because my relative died in the Boer War? Or join the Fruili and loot in Italy because my relatives were killed by the Romans?

That's your criteria and logic that makes looting acceptable?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
So, the criteria for a looter is to have a relative that died in a struggle, join a political party and it's acceptable even if the looter lives in a modest house on a decent salary?

So it will be OK for me to join the IRA and loot in the UK because my relative died in the Boer War? Or join the Fruili and loot in Italy because my relatives were killed by the Romans?

That's your criteria and logic that makes looting acceptable?
I knew ForceFate was going to regret ever getting into this conversation, you got him right where you want him, now you are going to pummel him.

Bonywasawarrioraway

Expert Member
Only Mahlobo and Kodwa can potentially be in big enough pickles to have to stand down. The rest are unproven allegations.
oh dream on. If 27 years of anc misrule have taught us anything it is this:
Where there is smoke there is a nuclear explosion.
whether or not they have to stand down or the allegations can be proved is moot.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

Currantly

Expert Member

'Evidence pointing to criminal action' - SIU says Mkhize can still be charged for Digital Vibes saga​

Disgraced former health minister Zweli Mkhize may have resigned, but he can still be criminally charged for his role in the health department's awarding of a R150 million communications contract to Digital Vibes - a company he is closely linked to.

The Special Investigating Unit (SIU) says Mkhize may have committed acts of criminality and caused irregular and wasteful expenditure by approving budgets for the contract.

READ | Digital Vibes scored R35m before health dept even approved their work, committee hears

This emerged on Wednesday when the unit briefed the Standing Committee on Public Accounts (Scopa) on the contract.

According to a presentation by SIU head, advocate Andy Mothibe, the allegations against Mkhize relate to his failure to execute his function in compliance with the Constitution.

Linky