Mobile Developer (Android) Cape Town

Ryan Innes

Our client is looking to establish their mobile development side of the business and is looking for a mobile developer.

They are based in Muizenberg Cape Town; while the post is initially on a 3 month contract it is with a view to become permanent and if you're confident in your abilities this shouldn't be an issue.

Full brief attached with CTC, if this post interests you please PM me or email me on ryan@pureplacements.co.za

Regards
Ryan
Pure Placements

Attachments

Wesker

It's hard to go wrong with mobile dev. I would avoid Objective-C, given Swift, I'm not sure what kind of future it has, and it's going to be the most difficult transition from C#. I do think the cross-platform mobile web has a bright future, as do hybrid apps, so maybe look there next. iOS and Android browsers are both based on WebKit, and with a simple CSS file basically, behave the same. I ended my last project - https://clockwise.software/blog/how-to-outsource-mobile-app-development/

Last edited:

Ryan Innes

This position is still open if anyone in Cape Town, specifically the Southern Suburbs is interested.