AthenianOwl
Executive Member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2009
- Messages
- 8,897
- Reaction score
- 4
6.5 for me. Wasn't too bad actually.
DarkSpectre just being a drama queen.
![]()
I guess everyone has a different taste.
Elysium: 3/10 [Predictable. Lame villians. Gay story]
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
6.5 for me. Wasn't too bad actually.
DarkSpectre just being a drama queen.
![]()
I guess everyone has a different taste.
Elysium: 3/10 [Predictable. Lame villians. Gay story]
Exactly, which is why re-aligning one's opinion with a critic is like weeing into the wind.
...
Elysium: 3/10 [Predictable. Lame villians. Gay story]
Are you gay? Just wondering as you label everything this way.
Stop being a sexist and say what you mean.
Gay:
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
Stop being a sexist and say what you mean.
...
:erm:
originating from homophobia.
Downloading right now
Must say the Harry Potter films have gotten much better around the Order of the Phoenix. I'm actually enjoying it now.
Watched Escape Plan last night... was expecting crap.. so wasn't that disappointed.
I thought it was good.The concept and the twist at the end.Maybe its cos i watched every one of these guys movies while growing up, but i give it a solid 7/10.