Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardians of the Galaxy: 7/10

Most Marvel super hero movies all follow the same damn format and this one doesn't fall far from that. However the humour aspect of this movie cannot go unnoticed an I lol'ed quite a few times.

A sequel has been announced and is scheduled to be released on July 28, 2017
 
Yip. I think Pratt was a very good fit. Knows how to inject that little bit of cheese and goofyness the character has without compromising too much.

He did lead that cast very well.

:D

Found him very cool as a villain. Especially since I constantly had his character from Pushing Daisies in my head. :D

That's an interesting spin on it- my estimation of his role just went up now.
 
Maleficent - 7.5/10

Not big on Disney stuff but I really enjoyed this, Jolie put in an excellent performance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X