faniebraai
RIP
Best. News. Ever!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Best. News. Ever!
What?! You weren't planning to otherwise?
But yes, Lee Pace is excellent. Always been a fan of him.
Was undecided on whether to watch this or wait for Sin City 2. But I'll be doing both now![]()
Pfft, as if that shouldn't have been the default choice!
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on GotG.
Bad Boys 2 was nowhere near as good as Bad Boys 1. I don't have a great feeling about the 3rd installment. Plus it's not like Will Smith or Martin Lawrence are at the top of their game right now.
Bad Boys 2 was nowhere near as good as Bad Boys 1. I don't have a great feeling about the 3rd installment. Plus it's not like Will Smith or Martin Lawrence are at the top of their game right now.
As long as Will Smith doesn't somehow manage to get that useless waste-of-air retard of a son of his on set, I shall be watching this.
Liked it as wellCalvary - 8/10.
Excellent, if troubling, film. Great performance by Gleeson.
Bad Neighbours - 1/10
Must be the worst first 30 minutes of cinema I have seen the whole year.
Calvary - 8/10.
Excellent, if troubling, film. Great performance by Gleeson.
Blood In Blood Out - 9/10
Watched this classic yesterday again. Somewhat cheesy early 90's acting but a powerful movie nonetheless.
I switched it off within 10 min....
have you seen Once Upon a Time in America?
No, the one with De Niro ?