Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to watching this. Only showing in 3D around my parts, though. So probably going to wait, either for 2D release or the BluRay.

Don't- 3D is actually worth it. They use it to play the foreground and background imagery off one another in a very cool, noir-esque way.

Besides, Eva Green's breasts in 3D, well, worth the ticket alone. :D
 
The Den
2 / 10
Only forced my way through this crap because the main actress is extremely hot :p

Rage
4 / 10
Pissed off Nicolas Cage ... nothing new.

Joe
2 /10
Only made it through 30 mins. Doubt it picked up after that ... eish. Nicolas Cage needs to find a new career.

Non Stop
5 / 10
Liam Neeson deserves better.
 
Last edited:
The Acid House (1998)

I could make a better movie than this garbage. I only watched it because Irvine Welsh wrote the screenplay. 3/10

The stories are some of those taken from his book which I really enjoyed. The movie never really worked though I agree.
 
Need For Speed
4 / 10
Because cars can ramp through the air and have no damage to the suspension.
 
Sex Tape. 4/10. Starts off well but then completely loses it half way through when kids and porn are introduced into the story line.
Never a good mix and not funny.
 
So I'm watching Once upon a time in America as recommended but sheesh it's a long movie.

Almost 4 hours, have to watch in stages.
 
Anybody scored All is lost? Looking for a really good movie for tomorrow night.

Edit: not looking for a comedy.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X