Or do you like watching just one person on the screen for 95% of the movie.
Thought Gravity was good. Looking for something like captain philips
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Or do you like watching just one person on the screen for 95% of the movie.
All is lost? Robert Redford?
If you are one of those people that finds pleasure in cutting themselves, watch it.
Not talking, or making a sound. Not even a "eina vok" when he bumps his head.Or do you like watching just one person on the screen for 95% of the movie.
True life?What was the one suspense\true life movie you guys enjoyed the most? For me it was The Changeling with Angelina Jolie.
Not talking, or making a sound. Not even a "eina vok" when he bumps his head.
True life?
I did kinda enjoy the last captain america
LOL I'll have a think. Wait till tomorrow, there are people here more qualified on those movie types that will help you out I'm sure.Lol... if only those movies were based on true events.
LOL I'll have a think. Wait till tomorrow, there are people here more qualified on those movie types that will help you out I'm sure.
What was the one suspense\true life movie you guys enjoyed the most? For me it was The Changeling with Angelina Jolie.
I watched that without know what the movie was really about. I must say I enjoyed it. Way different from her normal movies.
Yeah it is a good movie.
Edit: Have you seen Conviction. Also a good one IMHO
The 2010 movie with Hilary Swank right? Yep! Very good movie as well.
The 2010 movie with Hilary Swank right? Yep! Very good movie as well.
Give The Whistleblower (2010) a go with Rachel Weisz. Also something you would enjoy I'm sure.
True life?
I did kinda enjoy the last captain america
Yep. One of the better marvel ones.So we watched this last night. Must say that we enjoyed it. Thanks fanie![]()