Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life of Crime 3/10

Urgh... I really should stop watching movies just because Jessica Alba or Jennifer Aniston are in them.
 
Unfinished Song / Song for Marion (2012)

7.5/10
Drama.
Terrance Stamp, Vanessa Redgrave

Great story that will connect with you.

Even Fanie
 
Aw no! I loved it!

Beautiful movie IMO.
Look, this is just not for me. Contrary to popular belief I actually dont mind a good drama, but this... this was just sad...

What do you call those people that are emotional all the time? Women? No, Emo! That's it! This movie was one big freakin' emotion. It's just sad. Depressing.

And dear god, those pants that the men wear. Almost up to below their arms. Makes me think about my Std 7 Geography teacher, mnr Engelbrecht (He's actually now a weather guy on SABC news), that use to wear his pants over his navel...

Nee dankie, hou verby. I need to watch some senseless skop skiet en donner just to rebalance my life.
 
Watched Draft Day (2014), i don't know why i watched it, I didn't hate it but i didn't like it as well, still trying to figure out what was the point of having such a movie made though.
 
Watched Draft Day (2014), i don't know why i watched it, I didn't hate it but i didn't like it as well, still trying to figure out what was the point of having such a movie made though.

There was no point to it at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X