Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rover - 4/10

Kept me interested, but i found it too slow and a disappointing ending.
 
How to train your dragon 2 - 7/10

Enjoyed, yes more of the same but story developed somewhat, kids loved it and I didn't fall asleep so decent flick.
 
Kristy - 4/10

When a college girl who is alone on campus over the Thanksgiving break is targeted by a group of outcasts, she must conquer her deepest fears to outwit them and fight back.
 
A Million Ways to Die in the West - 7/10

Really enjoyed this, good chuckles :D
 
7500 - 5/10

The story of Malaysian flight MH370, how it disappeared....j/k

Even though it's slow, it keeps you interested to see how it ends.
 
Transcendence 8/10

I ignored the negative reviews from critics and people and decided to judge for myself. Glad I did. Really good watch, although I doubt it's something I'd watch again in a hurry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X