Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hateful eight
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451843722.521688.jpg
3/10
Very Tarantino.. Sadly seems he is stuck in a rut.

This is reservoir of dogs in the Wild West. Nothing new, same old shock from violence tactic just doesn't do what it did in '92

Shame really
 
The Intern 7.5 / 10

Cute movie. Enjoyed the age gap angle.

Meet Joe Dirt 2 3 / 10

Lame.

How bad was Joe Dirt!!The first was an awesome cr@pfest and I loved every minute.The 2nd was so bad I couldn't bare to watch the whole thing.Low budget,no new ideas and the way it was shot was terrible.So disappointed. 2/10.
 
How bad was Joe Dirt!!The first was an awesome cr@pfest and I loved every minute.The 2nd was so bad I couldn't bare to watch the whole thing.Low budget,no new ideas and the way it was shot was terrible.So disappointed. 2/10.

Same here, turned it off 30 minutes in
 
Steve Jobs 1/10. They couldn't do a proper bio because Kutcher nailed that one so what you have here is a talky lead up to the Mac. Switched if after 30min

3/10 from me. What a complete mess.
 
just finished watching the "before" trilogy

I don`t like romantic movies a lot, but this one transcends the genre.

Be prepared for a lot of talking though
 
The Martian - 9/10. Really enjoyed this movie!!
Hateful 8 - 4/10. Typical Tarantino movie - not as good as the rest though. Have seen better.
 
The Hateful Eight (2015) - 5/10

Fast forward to the last 45mins, that's the whole story.

Don't waste your time on the first 2 hours of the movie.
 
The Hateful Eight (2015) - 5/10

Fast forward to the last 45mins, that's the whole story.

Don't waste your time on the first 2 hours of the movie.

Whoa..hold on. I have my screener just didn't get a chance to watch it. Running time is 3hr7min...that's longer than The Wolf of Wall Street & Cloud Atlas! Wowzer.
 
Sicario (2015) - 9/10.

My favorite movie this past year. This is something you have to watch twice to appreciate how brilliant it is.
 
The Hateful Eight (2015) - 5/10

Fast forward to the last 45mins, that's the whole story.

Don't waste your time on the first 2 hours of the movie.

Never really been a Tarantino fan. Hyped up crap! Although I did enjoy Inglourious Basterds. Christopher Waltz was brilliant!
 
The Intern (2015) - 5/10

As one of my favorites, De Niro must never do this again. Bring on another Heat, or the like.
 
Agreed.

Especially that early border scene.

Oh yes, that was some No Country for Old Men tension. I wasn't too happy with the way it ended, although it's understandable what they wanted to show.
 
Spotlight 7/10. Journalists investigate pedo priests in docu style. Plays it safe as we don't see any of the perps, only vics, lawyers and journos.
 
Star Wars: Force Awakens 7.5/10
Not a huge fan of the previous movies but I really enjoyed this. The 3d was subtle and effective, the story moved along at a good pace, cool battle scenes.
Good fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X