Taxidermia - 8/10.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410730/
A Hungarian movie. Quiet disgusting, but oddly satisfying.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410730/
A Hungarian movie. Quiet disgusting, but oddly satisfying.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Taxidermia - 8/10.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410730/
A Hungarian movie. Quiet disgusting, but oddly satisfying.
Spectre was kark. 3/10 Feels like they just shot some action in random parts of the world. Can't really see how the story was driving the locations etc....just a pain to watch.
how harsh is the dog-fighting stuff? I've seen the other parts of the "trilogy" but avoided this one because of the dog-fighting scenes.


The Revenant (2016) - 6.5/10
Watched it at Eastgate's IMAX. Was waaaaay too long considering how easily the story can be summed up. Not that I didn't enjoy it.
As for Leo, well, I found myself gigling at times because of the scht he does in the film (screw the bear liver, that horse sleeping bag :wtf: ). Felt like he told tne director that he'll do anything and everything possible to get that Oscar![]()
The film borrows heavily from the real life Jonestown Massacre, where on November 18, 1978 the so-called Peoples Temple cult leader, Rev. Jim Jones convinced his 900 or more followers, who were living in an isolated South American jungle community in the country of Guyana, to commit mass suicide by drinking cyanide-laced Flavor Aid once he felt that the commune would no longer stay isolated, just like in the film.


I have to say, it being a "black" movie aside, that I thought it deseved an Oscar nomination when I compare it to The Revenant. It really was one of the better movies of the last year.Straight Outta Compton (2015) 7.5/10
Very informative look at the formation of NWA & the legacy it left for Hip Hop culture. High energy & top acting by all of the; relatively; unknown main cast.